Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Stuff To Do, But Body Wants A Nap

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 19:36:22 )

Have a personal art piece to finish and then an art order to work on. I want to continue, but after having a nice homecooked lunch(cooked by me. I didn't feel like diet food again) and cleaning everything up, I feel full and so very groggy. It cooled down a little too. Heat's been pretty high lately and after the amount of Sahara dust we had...

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 22:22:47 )
@devilkinboi: hey there its ok to have a wee cheat day and have something nice xD what did u make for lunch ?
The heat is terrible here its not agreeing with me at all.. where are u from if u dont mind me askin?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 22:28:16 )

@LilMissKushy: Cooked rice with corned beef and chick peas with bacon. It's one of my favorite dishes. And I'm from Puerto Rico.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 22:30:29 )
@devilkinboi:that sounds yummy.. i love rice or noodle dishes xD oh nice.. i guess theres a lot of sand there ?.. i love this hair that u have what item is that from ?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 22:37:11 )

@LilMissKushy: Well, not really. It's not a desert. Sahara dust just always arrives around this time of year. Hair is actually two items: Shy Bob and Spider Lily.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/6 00:21:08 )
@devilkinboi: i dont think id like that sahara dust floating about.. I'd imagine it would get in ur eyes xD i like ur hair it looks awesome.. do u know if theres any long hair like that in the shops ?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/6 00:24:35 )

@LilMissKushy: They're both in the shops. Shy Bob is in Vivacious Hair, Spider Lily is in Reduce, Reuse, Reinventions.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/6 00:30:18 )
@devilkinboi: ahh yes i keep forgetting about that part.. thank you so much

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/6 00:35:12 )

@LilMissKushy: You're welcome!
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.