Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokemon GO -Event NOW! Celebrate the Equinox!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 22:16:12 )
Hello, this is a thread where we can chat about Pokemon Go.
Do you still play? (duh)
What team are you?
What biome are you in?
Best mon? How's your dex look?
Do you do Raids? Battle Gyms?

News: Celebrate the Equinox!
September 22 to October 2, 2017, you’ll have the opportunity to earn double Stardust for catching Pokémon and hatching Eggs as you walk around your neighborhood discovering new sights. While you’re out exploring, be sure to visit your local PokéStops and Gyms to collect special 2 km Eggs that have the opportunity to hatch Pokémon such as Chansey, Mareep, Larvitar, and more. You’ll also be able to get special boxes from the in-game shop that feature items like Lucky Eggs, Lure Modules, and all-new Super Incubators which hatch Eggs 1.5 times quicker!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 22:19:58 )
I'm currently level 36. I play everyday even if it's only to get the streak. I can't wait for the event! I will be walking lots during it.
I was doing a raid every day from when the system came out until I had the flu last month :( Since then I've been busy (with this site and other things) so I haven't been good about doing the raids, but I'm going to get back into them. It's a good way to earn exp. I live in a desert biome, and I kinda like it, but I also love Grass types :(

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 03:23:10 )
I play VERY casually. Husband is a bit more into it still than I am, as in he gets on for a daily catch and a Pokestop swipe if he can get it. We tried raids together but I'm so low leveled that I kept him from getting anything good. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:13:26 )
@Concentricity: If you are in the raid at all and don't use Blissey, you are helping lol
What level are you? And maybe you and your hubby can play together during this time. Go for walks together in the park and play Pokemon Go.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:15:08 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL. I don't even have a Blissey, sooo.
I think I'm like 21 or 22? Husband is high 20s, maybe 30 by now.
We used to do that all the time last summer when it came out, but we're both slammed with work and stuff now. @_@

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 10:04:27 )
@Concentricity: I see. I like to go for walks and have it open then. It makes me want to go for a walk during break.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 10:19:48 )
Yeah I still play. I don't really use my phone for anything, so I might as well use it for Pokemon. xD;

I'm level 27, team Mystic

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 19:31:48 )
I technically play but on my mom's phone because at the time no one else's phone could handle it (in the family)
I think we're currently at Lv 33 in Instinct, I'm in the Asia / Pacific area but have never seen a Farfetch'ed :(
I've been seeing a ton of Suicunes around here though haha.
Uh, we go around by car, unless we're in the mall then we're walking haha.
We don't raid because we don't have a group to go with, so we missed out on the neat legendaries and stuff. Our dex isn't super good since we don't go to different places that much. We still don't have a Snorlax. The new event sounds interesting though! I'm sure my mom would be happy, she keeps asking if any new Pokemon are coming out haha

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 01:50:01 )
@Shark: Awesome, you going to be playing during the event? It's a good one.
@Peony: Oh I see. Is there a facebook group you could join? I'm on the same team as you ^^

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 08:49:49 )
@totalanimefan: I believe so, but my mom won't be able to join it since it's for the university students xD My mom has been egging me to get Pokemon Go on my newly acquired phone but I don't want to kill my phone battery :(

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 11:12:19 )
@Peony: I bring an external battery pack and I put my phone in low power mode when playing Pokemon GO.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 11:17:57 )
@totalanimefan: I would have to do that as well if I played, but my mom keeps it in low power mode and it doesn't seem to slow down the battery drain :<

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 11:26:38 )
@Peony: What phone do you have?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 11:29:58 )
@totalanimefan: my mom's is an iPhone 6 while mine is a 5S -- I got it recently because of a promo that one of our phone system thingies have. Uh, a system network? I don't know what you call it. Telecommunications network?? :v

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 11:34:06 )
@Peony: I see. That should be able to run Pokemon Go for a few hours.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 02:47:44 )
THE POKEMON GO EVENT HAS STARTED!
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.