Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee hi! we're vitreus!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 22:03:34 )

@vitreus: I avoid coffee unless I really need it. I’m so glad I have not built a dependency on it. I just couldn’t do it. Some of my friends have become fiends and it’s just scary.

I tend to try and rely on water and hydration and my natural energy but will drink coffee if that doesn’t work

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 22:14:22 )
@Bonnie: 2 much coffee can be scary !! I kno a friend of mine drinks Coffee a lot , and it can cause anxiety 'attacks' D-:
I try 2 limit myself to a cup when I'm reeeaallyyy tired , other than that... I drink Tea !!!
- [ Boris ]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 23:14:09 )

@vitreus: yes I like tea and honey much much better. Some green tea with honey is perfect and normally I would default to that but I don’t have any at home. I guess I need to go to the work office and bring some home so I could have it

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 00:45:55 )
@Bonnie: That's a good Idea !!! :-) Green tea is veryry good , I Prefer it over "black" tea

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 06:14:47 )

@vitreus: Hey there. You getting the feel of Voltra? Did you see the annoucment with the new milestone items today? They are super cute.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 07:29:38 )

@vitreus: absolutely prefer green tea over black tea. I will have to say my favorite tea is chamomile though. It’s pleasant tastes is just life itself.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 19:08:06 )
@Totalanimefan: I luv the new 'Items' !! I;m sure Miss Sunny will 2!! I'm wearingng the Angel robes :-) I thinmk Voltra is a good place 2 be , it's not Toxic!! like some other sites :-)

@Bonnie: I had black tea called "Irish Break-fast" this morning , and it was... ok . gave me "acid reflux" tho :-') MayB I will make some of my friend Sebas's "gun-powder" green tea :-0 (I also agree with U on chamomile , it is the BEST!!! did U know my friend Sebas grows his own 'chamomile ' ??)

- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 21:35:38 )

@vitreus: I'm glad you are liking it. I think the 2.5k Volties item is really cute. I just love all of the mascots.
I love the community here on Voltra too. I feel like you can just be you and that's ok.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 01:28:39 )
@Totalanimefan: Yea!!! Do U have a "fave" mascott ??
- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 08:15:55 )

@vitreus: It's hard to pick one. I really didn't like Spark at first but now I think he's my fav.
For NPCs my fav is Velvet.
What about you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 20:28:36 )
@Totalanimefan: I like... Static !!! What a friendmly looking person :-)
As 4 "NPC"s... I thinkm Vanora is pretty neat !!
- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 01:06:39 )

@vitreus: She is really cool too!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 15:15:41 )

@vitreus: that’s really cool that he grows his own tea! I bet it tastes amazing when steeped! I don’t like Irish black tea at all. Just doesn’t taste good

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 20:59:36 )
@Bonnie: I like Englishf "Breakfast" tea th most , it's smoooth.... What 'kind' of tea do U like ?
Also , his chamomile tea is RLY GOOD !!
- [ Boris ]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 02:36:20 )

@vitreus: I like green and herbal teas. I really like the bigelow lemon tea. I’ll usually steep green tea with that so I get energy and vitamin C

bloop

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/13 22:23:57 )
❄🌈 ❄ Underlying all our fears is a lack of trust in ourselves! ❄ 🌈

@vitreus: welcome welcome welcome! So sorry i didn't notice this post until now. So glad to have you here with us. It is wonderful to see such diversity here. I am very thankful you have come and added your unique flavor to our melting pot of avatars. I have a special friend, partner, who is nonbinary.

It is also quite nice of you to present and explain DID with such confidence and poise. It helps to educate people. Sadly, DID is misrepresented so very much in the media and it is quite frustrating. I was able to be part of some research which looked at DID compared with DDNOS which is now OSDID I believe.

Anyways, it is so nice to meet you and if you need anything at all you can just message and I'll do my best to help.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Voltie — he/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/14 04:06:38 )

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

ayyy im a system too

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

pm me if u wanna donate 2 my living funds

┋ 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒 ┋ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 ┋ 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ┋
questinghangoutgallery

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/14 17:52:12 )
@Xanthan: thank u so much for the warm welcome!!! im glad ppl aren't being weird about me n boris (and our host, who is on this site too!!)

also im so glad ur so accepting of us!! esp with me being nonbinary, omg im always so nervous to tell people that i am!!!
- [ miss sunny ]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.