Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Displayed message

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 18:43:57 )
This is just an idea that I came up with but, what if there is a fun feature where you can pay an set amount of Volts to have a random message displayed on the front page or top of the site for a little period of time?

Idk, it's just a random thing I came up with lol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 18:58:38 )
I can see it being an interesting feature for sure. But as I used to play MMOs and usually blocked such announcements, I'm sure there would have to be some restrictions placed on how many you can buy. Or perhaps set it to only be available via Ohms? Would increase donations and cut down on possible spam since I doubt anyone here would spend money to post a questionable message. o.o

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 21:24:40 )
This sounds like a feature that would eventually be used for advertising, mostly, so I'm not sure what to make of it. Also if anyone can buy it I feel there will be a long waitlist for posts to get put up there, so that's going to need some tweaking. I was thinking perhaps a random post of the day but that might also produce some bad results as well since people love to chat here xD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 04:19:57 )
We had that on Ernya and I quite liked it. You could rent a spot for 1-2 days to advertise your thread.

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 18:32:57 )
@Baz: I am so happy you like that idea!~

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:40:59 )
@vengeance: I'm glad you mentioned it because I thought that was a thing, but was not 100% sure since I think that started around the time I wasn't able to post as much. D:
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.