Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat So Much Green!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 20:06:39 )
Finally got another work assignment. Bank I previously did an assignment for now wants touch screens, so I have plenty to keep me busy! I forgot they had green though. I honestly thought their scheme was mostly blue. Oh well, work is work! It's going to feel so good to work again. Last I worked was way back in late January, early February.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 20:21:56 )
@Nephila: Yeah, it did affect my job since it's related to onsite installations and they only allowed remote assistance on programming issues and such, so I wasn't able to work at all. They started allowing installations last month. I did have an assignment pending, but with everything that's been going on, my poor boss was flooded with things to do and had no time to send me what I need to get started.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 20:37:44 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

>bank
>mostly green
Brb staring at my bank

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 21:36:41 )
@Kitalpha Hart: I don't know about where you live, but a lot of independent banks on my island have green in their logo. Also trees. Lots and lots of trees. Most of my designs have had one or both in there.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 22:03:03 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DevilkinBoi: I'm mainland States, but having different banks using the same or similar theme must get confusing if you're not familiar with them

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 22:17:57 )
@Kitalpha Hart: That's why I get the logos for every single one. Helps me keep track of what design is for who, besides having them all saved in separate folders for each of the banks.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 22:48:12 )

Green like money?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 23:46:26 )
@Totalanimefan: No, green like nature.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 00:38:15 )

@DevilkinBoi: Oh I see now lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 08:09:10 )

nothing says "nature" like a trip to the bank.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 17:44:26 )
@Count Trashula: Most of them are in town plazas that have some trees, but not all of them. I guess they're just obsessed with it since we're an island. Gotta have all the green and trees.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.