Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat breathing exercise/meditate never been more stressful

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/12 05:09:13 )

... than when I'm having to do it in a room of classmates, with my instructor in front of me, its dead silent (aside from a CD guiding) and my belly was so full of gas it hurt.

APPARENTLY protein bars make me gassy af. And not just a bitta' air swirling around. Like if I let this loose the whole damn building might fall over.
So I hold it while this CD is talking like "focus only on your breathing and don't stray--" and then gas shifts noisily in my stomach and my focus is like ksajhakdfh
I had to pretend that my asthma was making the exercise hard so I can stop and just breathe normally, cause all this extended exhaling inhaling shiz making my belly shift so much :vanora_xd:

longest 30 minutes

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/12 05:39:54 )

I would try not to eat protein bars with sugar alcohols. Those make me very gassy and upset my tummy. Some people can’t handle it very well.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/12 11:51:22 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Stealth release them
See if you can get the room to evacuate

I had a cat that did this, which is why one of his nicknames was stankman

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/13 03:17:42 )

Deep breathing and mediation can be hard in the beginning, especially guided because they’ll say pink flowers and I’m standing in a field with yellow flowers.

I’m sorry you had that experience, those are the absolute worst moments to have.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.