Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Purifying the Time Stream

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 06:49:58 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

".........." Liam was silent, before growling slightly.

"Damn it." he muttered.

He was putting up resistance, that was for sure, but she could tell he was weakening.

However, just as she saw the door was opening, she felt an immense surge from where Levi and Rebecca were.

The oppressive aura was starting to fade around them... but it was getting more intense around Levi and Rebecca.

Levi, specifically.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 06:57:50 )

The room was still too dark to see even an inch in front of her face, but she could feel the change to the air.

"... levi, you better be careful.. Roxie thought with a heavy sigh before looking in the direction that she heard the door opening.

"Oh wonderful." She said.

"Come to let me out?" She asked with a chuckle, knowiung that the room was quite permeated with her mana, that there was a decent cahnce he wouldn't have long before he completely fell once he stepped in.

I really hope you know what you're doing... she thought, referring to Levi with Rebecca.

The one they'd come to save didn't react, didn't move, but he could tell, he could feel, that it was lighter with her. Whatever he was doing was most certainly making a difference.

Roxie just hoped it wasn't as a cost of him.

♫Born of graves and left below ♪ Painted ashes, painted snow♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 07:17:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Liam looked into the room, in Roxie's general direction.

"......" he was silent, narrowing his eyes.

"You..." he said.

"I feel... drawn to you..." he told her.

"Who ARE you?" he asked, the door opening a little more.

Levi, meanwhile, was starting to develop a dark film of mana around him.

And his eyes were turning a dark purple.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 07:29:22 )

"My name is Roxanna, but you can call me Roxie." Roxie answered with a smile, a rather sultry smile at that, even though he couldn't see a damned thing.

"Let me out of here, and we can get to know each other, as intimately as you may wish." She added with a chuckle, hoping he wouldn't noticed what it was that Levi was doing. She knew she could pick up on the air in there, but for all she knew, he could, or couldn't. She really hoped he couldn't.

"Levi... don't..." Rebecca said after a few seconds. She'd seemed to be absolutely comatose until ... she wasn't.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 08:01:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Liam was silent and started to look like he was considering her offer seriously.

Levi, meanwhile, fell to his hands and knees.

"Ngh..." he grunted.

"Nnngh... ergh... grar..." he growled and snarled, before hunching down on the floor.

"All his fault..." he said quietly and darkly.

"Meddling in this he has NO understanding of..." he went on.

"Pathetic insect..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 00:18:58 )

The next thing that Levi knew, rebecca had her arms around him from where she was - on her knees - in front of him.

"Levi... don't. Please." She said.

"Don't stoop to his level."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 01:07:27 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The mana in Levi, and the mana surrounding him, started to pulse out... almost violently. So much so, it temporarily overrode what Roxie was doing, and allowed Liam to snap out of her influence.

"Wh-what the!?" he exclaimed.

"What is happening in there!?" he asked.

"This... this power... this presence..." he continued, now getting scared.

"Is... is this was Rebecca can tap into...?" he asked.

Meanwhile, Levi started muttering in that unknown language, but it was clear by his strained voice that he was trying to remain in control.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 01:27:07 )

Roxie snarled before just using her own mana and opening a portal through hell to nex tto her, right below Liam's feet.

Once he was on the other side, in the black room, he was met full force with her mana.

"you don't know what you are doing here." She stated as she tried to make her way over to where Levi was with Rebecca.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 01:48:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Liam screamed out as he felt the effect of the mana, and Levi continued to growl and make incomprehensible sounds.

But it sounded like he was getting better... and then worse... and then better again.

"...outside..." he managed to say.

"Outside... please..." he continued.

"Stimulus..." he went on.

It was clear that this blackness was not helping. He needed to be outside the room. He needed to see people. To see the world. He needed to focus on his reality, to push back the invaders.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 01:57:20 )

"I don['t..." Rebecca started, knowing she didn't have the mana to ge thim out quickly and easily.

"I don't know how to get ouy out of here. I can't." She added. Roxie smirked, having heard that. The next thing the other two knew, they were gone, through Hell but so quickly that it wasn't much of an issue. The next thing that Levi and Rebecca knew, they were outside, while Roxie was still inside with Liam.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 02:18:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Levi looked around slightly, and seeing that they were outside, Rebecca could immediately tell it was starting to help. She'd learned that THEY preyed on a mind that wasn't stimulated. A mind that couldn't focus on anything BUT them.

But now? Levi had so much to see and hear.

"...B-Becca..." he said.

"Keep... tal...king..." he told her.

Meanwhile, inside, Liam couldn't see anything because of the lights, but he knew he had to get out of there. As such, he started to slowly crawl towards where he thought the door might be... but he wasn't sure.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 02:28:37 )

Roxie just sighed as she had her mana guide her to where he was. She approached, her mana seeming to get stronger around him as she did so.

"See, you're not going anywhere." She stated simply, a sultry aspect to her voice, one that he couldn't probably deny or resist.

She made her way to him, before smirking lightly as she ran a hand through his hair.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 02:46:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Liam was trying his best to resist her.

"Nggh..." he growled.

"Back, you... you devil!" he demanded.

"Stay away from me!" he went on.

Though, as he spoke, Roxie could hear his will weakening.

"Why...? Why did you interrupt?" he asked.

"That girl is nobody. Why do you care!?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 03:00:53 )

"I care, because she's a friend." was all Roxie said as she stepped closer to him, pressing against him.

"I'm not sure why you care. I'm here, after all." She then said with a soft smile, a sultry smile. If she could get him to fall, she had every intention of taking him back to the Unit with her and the other two.

Assuming he fell, of course.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 03:21:49 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Liam was breathing heavily now... almost to the point of panting.

Just when it looked like he was ready to fully succumb... something happened.

There was a surge of mana from his mind that... almost shocked her own mind. It was like all her neurons fired off random signals at once, and caused a massive surge of pain through her head.

And it seemed to grant Liam a moment of clarity.

"It's a good thing I always have a fail-safe in case something like this happens." he said.

"Granted, we're both going to have a migraine for the next day or so." he muttered.

"But this isn't the last you've seen of me!" he declared, before rushing around, eventually finding the door, and leaving.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 03:26:44 )

Roxie dropped to her knees, hands at her head, with a cry of pain as Liam ran. She wasn`t able to follow, wasn`t able to try and find him for the moment. What she did know was that she had to get out of there. She knew that their essence, presence, that was still remaining would deal damage to her, even still. They werne't there now, as the two that could host them weren't in the room, but she still felt them there.

"Dammit.." She muttered before carefully getting to her feet. She had to get out of there, after all.

---

Rebecca just sighed as she sat back on her kheels.

"... any better?" She asked, her voice concerned.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 03:46:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" Levi was silent, laying on his back and staring at the sky now.

The mana surrounding him was all but gone, but there was still an undertone of it to him.

It wasn't as alarming as before, though.

"Yeah." he said.

"Much." he told her.

"Sorry." he apologised.

"Looks like you ended up having to save ME in the end." he added with a small smile.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 03:49:27 )

Rebecca just sighed.

"It happens." was all she said as Roxie appeared by them.

"You two good to go back?" She asked.

"I am." Rebecca answered from where she sat.

"What about you, Levi?" Roxie asked.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 04:06:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Levi looked over towards her.

"Yeah." he replied.

"I am." he said.

"...wait..." he then muttered.

"Where's that guy?" he asked.

"You didn't do TOO much to him, did you?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 04:11:44 )

Roxie just sighed heavily.

"... He managed to get away." She answered, somehow managing to hide the pain she felt.

"Now, let's get out of here before I crash." She added before opening a portal behind them.

"Go on. I'll take the rear."

---
They walked out into the entry area of the unit and were granted entrance rather easily, as was to be expected, and made their way to the med wing. After Rebecca was set up to be checked over completely, and Levi was sitting somewhere a bit busier to get his head on straight again, Roxie made her way up to Hal's office, knowing she needed to update him.

She knocked, was beckoned ot enter, and sighed as she closed the door.

"We're back, Both Levi and Rebecca are in the medwing to be checked over and to calm down." She told him.

"Bastard got away. He did something to just... I couldn't even think straight for about three minutes." She admitted.

"Still have a migraine from it, for that matter, but it shouldn't last long at all."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.