Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm a mom now.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 02:53:34 )
Its pretty surreal, to be honest. It was quite an adventure getting my baby here. I was going to type up how it all happened but I'm getting rather emotional thinking about it, so I might save that story for later. I was in the hospital for a week, so a lot happened.
My daughter is beautiful, I've never been so proud of anything I've created. She had a few mild health problems but she's home and safe now. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed in all directions, but my husband and I are slowly figuring out a new normal. I miss my normal-for-narcolepsy sleep schedule... I feel like I could get a better handle on my emotions if I could get proper sleep... but that will come later. For now, I just need to concentrate on keeping this little bean happy and well fed.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 03:58:32 )
@Glume: Congratulations on your new bean!!!
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 09:29:38 )

Congrats on your new baby

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 09:55:03 )
@Glume: OMG congraaaaaats!!! believe me the new normal will come in a while, but post partum really is hard.... the hormones are really mean and you will cry alot, especially if you had a hard labour! my daughter and i almost died... so if you feel down or emotionally instable you always could pm me and talk about post partum and how you feel... also if you have questions just ask them =))

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 10:28:02 )
Thanks everyone!

@Miss Sandman: my emotional state comes and goes. Right now it's 3am and we've been cluster feeding and poopy diapering since about 11 last night. She was at risk for jaundice so I'm currently super happy about all of that but also way too tired. I know I'll spend a lot if the day crying over various things. My poor husband can't sleep either so we're both going to have just an awful day im sure
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 11:35:21 )
@Glume: ohhh i know the first month..... its just to hard my little one also was awake 5 times a night always want to eat... so you feeding her like 1 hour everytime. my BF was sleeping well.... all the time.... i can tell you the first good feeling will come after two weeks and the next one came after one month... than it will get easier!!!! i promise
if you feel like just cry!
i had newborn jaundice too its not to bad =)) its easy to treat =D
at out labour i almost bleed to death and my daughter was suffocating so they cut my vag 10 cm open and get her out with suction bell. for an c section i already was to weak to survive
it also helps to read birth storys from other mommys =) i can recomment this! youre not alone with suffering!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 14:15:46 )
@Glume: Oh congratulations on the baby! I'm sorry to hear you had some challenges, but am happy to hear all is well and everyone is home now! Having a baby is definitely a surreal experience! Best of luck.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 14:39:04 )
Welcome to Motherhood! <333
Sleep is hard to come by with a baby. I hope you do find a day to catch up on rest.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 22:30:56 )

YAY! Welcome to motherhood.
What a blessing!

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.