Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Gossip's 1x1 Search Thread (Currently looking for something along the line of //TODO: )

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 10:02:28 )
Hello everyone! Let's get down to the short and sweet:

About Me:

• On and Off roleplayer for 16 years now
  • Third person, past tense writer with an average of 3-10 full paragraphs a post
  • Can play all genders and all orientations
  • Is more than willing to play and interact with NPCs and can handle more than one main character
  • Always up for a chat
  • Prefers to keep a IC and a OOC thread due to things looking neater that way
  • Unabashed shipper
  • Struggles with both Borderline and Depression, and can sometimes either be very slow or downright missing in bad days. I will try to notify in advance.
  • Don't expect fast replies from me, please! I try at least a few a week but depending on my inspiration, the plot's need, my grasp on my characters and even the usual quality of our rp it may take longer.
  • I fully welcome my fellow slowpokes and accidental ghosters!

I'm looking for someone:

• Friendly
  • Patient
  • Who likes to actively plot and fangirl/boy/folk about characters and plot
  • Can post at least two good paragraphs of contents and (hopefully) has a decent grasp of the English language.
  • Is willing to play NPCs!
  • Don't mind my dumb characters and the fact that I make them suffer from sheer self-inflicted silliness.

Ideas:

• I am on both a Horror and Cyberpunk/Biopunk binge at the moment, so come at me with those dark or futuristic plots!
  • Two orphans from the same orphanage/foster home meet after many years without contact.
  • Cat person vs Dog person - Either the more realistic term for that or actual neko and inumimi showdown.
  • Horror old-timey, world war 2 era boarding school, anyone?

Currently Craving:

• Something like the free visual game //TODO:. Basically, someone who needs help downloading a mental health AI and their days together as they try to make life just a little bit better each day. I need the soft and kind into my life right now! (Prefer to play the AI, but can also play the human)
  • Treat me gently with this for I am inexperienced, but I'd be interested of trying my hand at a D&D styled adventure or even something with lots of action scenes!
  • I feel like doing something along the line of Young Justice, with teenaged bullshit mixed with superheroes, supervillains and overly over the top crimefighting!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/29 15:45:46 )
i would be up for the cat person vs dog person idea, possibly with a mix a videogame setting.(sao almost but less of the overall drama)
im more than willing to do npcs and some extra idea tossing if needed/wanted.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/30 06:07:15 )
@Alicethemadhatter:
Great! Do you want us to plan in a thread or via PMs?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/30 14:29:34 )
@Gossip:

Pms would be much better.

Come join me at my lil
&

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/31 18:19:09 )
I added a Young Justice-like craving!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 05:47:35 )

@Gossip: Hello! I'd be interested in trying a D&D-style fantasy role play! :D Let me know if you're still interested in that.
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 14:24:34 )
@pagliacci:
Sure am! Would you like to PM me?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.