Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I had a dream

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 00:51:25 )
I had a dream that I was stranded at sea on a partially deflated raft. Haggard, emaciated and near death. Then like a beacon of hope a cruise ship came along. The passengers saw me and rescued me from the water. I was dried off and given some water and food. Then the captain came down and asked if I had any way to pay for the cruise. I said no, of course not. I had been adrift at sea for God knows how long. Then he told me that if I can't pay for the cruise then they can't allow me to stay on board because it would be unfair to the actual people who paid. He apologized then said that It was just policy and he hopes that I understand.

So they threw me overboard.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 01:32:17 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Hopefully back onto the raft so you're at least out of water

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 01:42:27 )

Wild. Guess it's time to become a sea horror and haunt them forever. (✿╹◡╹)

But honestly, nightmares are usually somewhat indicative of real life fears. Maybe something that's been weighing on your mind lately?

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 06:54:00 )
Oh dear what a clear Dream :0
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 07:21:56 )

What an awful dream. If that were to happen tell them that you can pay once you get to port XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 09:57:26 )
@Priestess of Pie: I wouldn't really call it a nightmare. There are a number of things that the dream could be a manifestation of. I watched a documentary tv about crime on cruise ships a few days ago. The plague and the health system is scary too.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.