Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Dumb Kid Confessions (Stuff you believed as a kid that isn't true)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 23:21:46 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Crystalkitsune85: That's interesting. Home schooling isn't quite well known in my country since we have to attend public elementary (though we refer it as primary instead) school 'till high school, not sure about private schools though. I never went to college after graduating and started to do job hunting/work instead.

I see *nods*, I kinda did decent on written tests, oral tests on other hand..... Not so much since I'm too shy to speak up even though I tried my best to make my voice loud and clear. ._.; And alright then.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 23:50:22 )

@ChiffonOrange: The only real downside to home school, is socialization. During K-8 we did get parties and stuff where parents and kids would attend, but the independent learning didn't do anything like that. So being cooped up at home most of my life, I don't do social stuff to terribly well. I got better when I went to college but I was super shy as well. I'd usually sit in the back of the room during class, and just listened to lectures and what not. I met another girl that was into anime and got me into some new ones like Inuyasha, and she and I were friends for a bit, but we drifted apart. The other girl, we had Harry Potter in common and we continued to be friends. It's funny, the girl I had least in common with I've been friends with for over ten years, but the one I had more in common with, I lost contact with after 2005. I do know she went into the military because she wrote stuff in her LiveJournal. But when I tried contacting her through that, she never responded so guess she didn't want to get back in touch.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 01:04:46 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Crystalkitsune85: Yep, sometimes people with the same interests didn't ended up becoming friends for the eternity or not wanting to get in touch with each other after graduation and I suppose it depends on the person. Maybe they had changed into a different person?

It's normal that every friend is not going to have the same interest, as long as they're not toxic that is.

Edit: Hmmm... So you had a big interest on roleplaying? Just asking.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 01:52:30 )

@ChiffonOrange: I've roleplayed a lot in my day. I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to partners though. I try to find people around my age since they tend to be good with spelling and grammar. On a related note I actually started a group story prompt in the RP section if you want to add to it :)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 01:58:52 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Crystalkitsune85: Ah I see. *nods* I used to roleplay when I was younger although I used a script-RP writing instead of paragraph since I find it easier to write lol. And I understand, picking partners can be tricky when it comes to roleplaying as both have to agree before starting a RP.

I also did saw your group RP story and I just read it instead of posting xD because I was afraid that I would ruin it.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 02:03:36 )

@ChiffonOrange: Don't be afraid to add to it. I opened it for anyone who wanted to post something. I thought it'd be a nice group activity.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 02:27:09 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Crystalkitsune85: That sounds like a good activity tbh. :o Maybe I'll think of it if I wanted to try RP or not despite my writing skill isn't great.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 02:35:24 )

@ChiffonOrange: Well you're welcome to jump in any time if you decide to. One replied already, I hope more participate.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.