Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 18:28:11 )

@Wei Long: why did you want to learn English?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 18:54:23 )
@wei long:
That's awesome, I'd love to visit one day! I think it's mainly the news about Hong Kong that sours most peoples view China (mainly the government). Though the people of China and Chinese culture are lovely!
I'm not too familiar with China's cities but my friend lives in Suzhou, not far from shanghai. He went over there to study originally but fell in love he moved back not long after he returned home to visit xD
Maybe one day I'll go visit him! I can't wait to eat all your great food and see all the great places around!

Voltie — He/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/27 07:28:13 )
@Totalanimefan: was required by my school but im glad i know because it is easier to get into my job here.
@Keturah: unfortunately right. and Tibet. american coworker said chinese made covid-19 to take over world and suppress usa. i ask if she wear tinfoil hat lol.
im glad that he like china so much. shanghai is far from me; about 10 hour drive. suzhou about hour shorter. china would love to host you someday.
I replied often as i can to practicing my English. Talk with me?

生死由命,富贵由天。

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/27 07:47:18 )

@Wei Long: That's good. How have you been?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/27 09:16:41 )
@Wei long:
That's so silly!
While I agree China hiding the virus did make other countries slower to react and was detrimental to stopping the spread, they didn't make it lol.
Also other countries have done similar things where they've been slow to react, hell even Donald Trump pretended the Virus didn't exist for weeks. ANYWAY, what I'm saying is the people are great, even if our governments suck sometimes.
Oh wow! I forget how big other countries are, on the map you didn't look too far away from Shanghai but then remembered your country is a lottt bigger than mine xD
I can't wait till Corona virus is more safe and we can start traveling again! I need a holidayyy!
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 00:01:20 )
@Wei Long: Hello Welcome to Voltra. Nice to meet you

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 06:58:32 )
I'm from gaia. I'm new too

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.