Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games League of Legends

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 07:16:23 )
I'm about to start up a game here in a second.
Who else plays LoL or as I like to call it, League of Losers.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 07:17:34 )
i have been summoned

league is love
league is life

i play it too much. Not as much as I once did, but still. :^)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 07:25:49 )
Oh man. I've played it since... very nearly when it released, and I'm still horrible. I've probably spent hundreds on it for myself, my significant other who plays with me, and our friends. It's a fantastic game, but the community leaves a lot to be desired. XD

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 08:04:03 )
I just won my flex game! =D

@Dowan: OMG same girl! I can't even tell you how true that is. I've been playing for 5-6 years and I've never gotten any better. I main support and I'm just absolute trash haha. I think it's because I'm not used to skill games... lol. I played Maplestory for 10 years, which is just keysmashing and no strategy or skill required.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 08:07:10 )
@Reanna: Grats! Nah, I'm sure you've gotten better! My significant other also mains support, and I usually play ADC. If you would like to play with us, you can message me. ^^

I finished my flex/ranked games a while back because I didn't want to stress about it. Gold in both so I could just get the rewards.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 08:13:48 )
@Dowan: You said you were bad.... haha I'm definitely like b5 status I don't even want to talk about it. xD
I'll pass on playing with you guys so I don't bring you down haha. Thank you very much though!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 08:16:46 )
@Reanna: Oh, psh. If you wanna play, it doesn't matter what skill level we are. Just enjoying a game with friends is enough. ^^

Also, I got carried. A lot.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:30:27 )
I love playing Support as Sona as my main.
Ahri, Teemo, Morgana, Lulu are also great and fun champs.
I prefer Support or Mid myself. Though more often Support.
My husband is great at everything! He does ranked. He is BEASTLY with Illaio. (Even changed his username to that XD)

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:07:00 )
I play it, but very rarely. I'm usually on to join someone I know in a game. :) My favorite champ is lulu for support and warwick as jungle. I never liked to jungle until they revamped warwick!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:33:35 )
I just started playing again after quitting in mid-2012. My girlfriend and I needed a MOBA to play and, since it would be her first MOBA, I wanted to introduce her with something easy. ^^; We're really enjoying it so far!
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.