Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Crystal x Amortentia(1x1)

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/23 23:03:56 )
((Sound good to me :D ))

Jade grabbed the pen and paper and made her list. She'd need hygiene supplies, the normal junk for study sessions, lactose free stuff, coffee. She stopped working on the list and added coffee machine to the mental list. It didn't get added to the online order last night. How did I forget that? Never having been a morning person and working nights at the club created an even larger addiction to caffeine.

Before she knew it they were at the store and Emily had sped off to buy her own things. Jade let out a sigh and wandered through the various aisles, humming some classic rock as she went about collecting all the items from her list as well as some that had slipped her mind.
A lot of fresh vegetables, noodles, chicken and such made it into the basket as well. Jade didn't cook often, not seeing much of a point in cooking for just one person, but perhaps cooking for Emily tonight would be a good way to celebrate their new roommate status. Pad See Ew is on the menu, prepare your taste buds Emily! She thought happily.

Before she'd known it, twenty minutes had passed and having nothing else to buy, save some energy drinks, Jade made her way to the register.
Five minutes thereafter, she was standing outside the store, leaning against the car as she waited for Emily to get done with her shopping as well.
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/23 23:20:35 )

After she got everything she needed, not just food but also hygiene and what not, she went to the checkout and paid for her stuff. She wheeled the cart outside and saw Jade already waiting for her. She unlocked her trunk. "You put your stuff in the back seat, so we can keep it separate yeah?" She suggested as she put the bags from the cart into her trunk.

When things were loaded and they started back towards the house. "Since you mentioned celebration, I splurged a little and got us a tiny chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. I hope you like chocolate." she said. "Cake is one of my favorite deserts, especially the super sweet frosting." She said with a smile. "I would always get that kind for my birthday. One year when I was five, my parents got vanilla and it was whipped topping...and I literally cried during my party. I told them I didn't like vanilla or whipped topping, but they did it that year anyway. I think whipped topping is the worst." she said and made a face.

"Anyway, we should order a pizza when we get home? I know you mentioned it last night, but I had to head back home to get my stuff, but we can totally do it tonight. And the cake. Pizza and cake, is a good combo for a celebration." She said as she pulled into the driveway of their new home.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.