Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries i gotta hand it to you

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 23:09:24 )
*:..o()o..:*  *:..o()o..:*

@lullaby: Soon you'll be god tier spiffy O.O

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 23:18:14 )
❄🌈Today is a fresh start, do the next best thing! 🌈❄

@lullaby: very very nice. Well, short stories, poems, lots of research papers and essays, and erotica. My topics cover gay relationships, history, religion (more specifically historical Christianity), body language, and psychology.

I've also pimped out my services, which had me writing ads and product descriptions for people on etsy. And I've helped edit a couple books, one, which hasn't been published, is how I met one of my exes Lol

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 02:45:19 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: thank u for believing in me squid potat

@Xanthan: i feel like i'm on the same wavelength considering as i'm not done with school so essays are draining my energies. i used to do a lot of poems and short novellas. those topics are very interesting, and hey! i'm a psychology major :D.

ooo talented, how does writing ads go? do you mean like a script?

i've always wanted to write or edit a book, sucks ur ex was part of them process (if they're a bad ex that is... maybe, i dunno)

🖤

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 10:38:46 )

@lullaby: psych major as well? very nice. how far into it are you? and no need to apologize for the ex. a lot of good came out of that relationship, including meeting a new great friend who rekindled my love for fetlife, erotica, and strangely enough she is a children's book author and so now she and i are collaborating on some new work with one of her characters. all of that came from the ex.....well 2 guys ago lol and yes essays and reports and all that jazz sucks every last brain cell and bit of energy i have...but then again, i do enjoy the research process. my issue is i procrastinate, and i also go overboard with information and have to edit like none other. all my friends and classmates are talking about having to work and draw things out for their papers, and i am like.....um......i have 7 pages of just my notes.....not the papers or anything, just hand written or typed notes.......and they look dumbfounded. maybe it is because i am an overachiever....who knows? maybe i'll bring it up in therapy LOL

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 16:44:43 )

@Xanthan: Yep! I'm in my senior year now so i should be graduating in the spring if everything goes to plan.

that's really interesting about the children's book author! i remember finding one on my days of reading erotica, perhaps just a coincidence 🤔.

LMAO that's so many pages and editing. you're doing far better than me because i procrastinate and half ass it so bad that it's 7 pages of no editing nd barely done research. google scholar is my friend not foe

🖤

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 03:01:56 )

@lullaby: woot woot. Congrats on seeing the finish line. I remember being so close to graduating and the anticipation. Now I am back in school and here's to 3 more years lol

I love Google scholar. I also use programs like zotero and mendeley to help keep sources cited and readily available.

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 23:38:06 )

@Xanthan: I FEEL i feel, i know you'll get through it soon! maybe even quicker than me if you play your cards right :D

same, but i've never heard of zotero or mendeley and so i'll put those on my sites list thank you.

🖤

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 01:33:59 )

@lullaby: they are great for organizing the references you use most. I think zotero costs after so long but it is free up to a point.

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 01:51:01 )

@Xanthan: american education sucks, why do i have to pay for so many things that help my life be better? =w=

🖤

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/15 03:05:12 )

@lullaby: right
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.