Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Close To The Sun

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 21:54:20 )

Close to the Sun is a horror adventure game played from a first-person perspective. And the graphics are breathtaking. Everything is just WOW.

Setting:
The game takes place in an alternative reality in 1897, in a technological war between Nikola Tesla, who was a Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist, best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system in reality, and Thomas Edison, who was an American inventor and businessman, described as America's greatest inventor in reality.

I love this game so much. Even tho I don't find it to difficult. You do need a good computer to play it.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 22:06:44 )
I should recommend this to my friend if he dosen't know about it already. He loves horror games, well anything horror really. But those graphics look really cool. I wonder if my PC can handle it...

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 23:38:27 )
Oh man, I first read "futurist" as "fursuiter" and that made the game a lot different in my imagination XD I was like "dang, things just got real!"
Those are great graphics, though. I get lost in pretty games like that.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 07:23:05 )
Oh the most famos lets Player of Germany played this..... I watched two Episodes it wasnt my cup of tea tbh
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 14:07:44 )
It looks and sounds great vengeance .. I don't have a computer anymore though boo hoo:/ lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.