Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [ i n d i g o ] a writing shop [ o p e n ]

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 01:00:53 )
@Elithiya: I am very happy you think so. ^^

I really should upload more samples, but unfortunately most of my writing over many years has been lost on various sites, or just doesn't represent my current style well enough.

Oh, I can only EDIT images, you see. Drawing anime style stuff? No bueno. @.@

More power to you if you can draw ANY anatomy. LOL

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 02:38:36 )
@Elithiya: I am indeed RPing on here, and you're right! Those posts can serve as samples as well, but mileage may vary as to their feel and quality as opposed to a piece I might spend days on.

Haha, I noticed some people draw chibis really well but can't do full bodies. Then others can draw full bodies but can't do chibis. That dynamic is really interesting to me. Do you have any art (chibi or otherwise) you can show me? O.O

Your bottles are adorable, by the way! I love pixel art and may be over there soon. >.>

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 04:52:56 )
@Elithiya: I thought about how to answer that, but I could only come up with 'just about anything, and absolutely everything.' I've been RPing since... I forget how many years now, and I'm open to any idea and genre!

Though... if I had to nitpick, I would be against romance as I reserve that particular element for a certain someone.

I also suppose I'm partial to dark themes and violence, but I can do without both if my partner desires a different kind of story. So it entirely upons on who I'm writing with, and what we collaborate. IF you're interested in getting back into it, do consider talking with me about it! I have some peeps who might wish to join us as well. One of them JUST started RPing with us on this site, actually, and you can find that thread here

The dragoness one is actually cute, and I do like the ones you've done with the base. They aren't bad at all. ^^

Hmm, I'll think about it! I took a look at the section and an idea is already brewing in my head, but I'll have to let it marinate a bit more before I can accurately share it...

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 08:38:59 )
@Dowan: Hey there sugar!
You willing to do a price quote for an idea, so as to lemme save up? XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 08:50:34 )
@Lunakiri: Hmm? O.O

What kinda idea we talkin' about? Always happy to help a friend. ^^

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 08:53:26 )
@Dowan:

Somethin' based on the new OC that I'm developing now. XD
I'm not entirely sure for all the details yet, but probably something would definitely fall into the ecchi category - if not NSFW itself. XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 12:15:45 )
@Lunakiri: Well, we talked about this and we'll see where it goes. I'm excited. =D

@Elithiya: I understand what you mean. I used to have a lot of anxiety in regards to writing and RPing with people in general, but I found that went away as time progressed. And now... well, I just write and try not to worry about if it makes sense, whether another person will react to it, or whether someone's 'expecting' me to post. XD

I think once you just jump into it and write something without worrying about its associations, you'll slowly get back into it and find it a fun hobby again. ^^

I'll definitely drop by your event shop and see what's up~

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 12:22:16 )
@Dowan: Awesome~
I look forward to the finished result~<3

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 21:21:29 )
@Dowan: I swear it'll happen. I've been to lazy to fix my thread. *cough*Manual formatting *cough*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 21:33:55 )
aw man xD if only i had voltss id order

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 01:05:05 )
@Lunakiri: I'm soo excited for this. You have no idea. There are literally countless possibilities, and they all contain some amount of NSFW. =D

@lazymarshmallow: LOL. Somehow that doesn't surprise me. I can do the manual labor for you if you want. You just have to let me know. >.>

@Bean: Ohai! May I ask how much you think my writing is worth? O_O

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 01:47:13 )
Oh. MY. HEART. <3
I've been dreaming of someone opening a shop like this for weeks now!! I am SO happy to see this here!
Once I think of a good offer I will gladly order!!! <3
andhopefullybearegularherepls

:vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 01:57:38 )
@Thalanil: O.O

I'm absolutely thrilled the idea is receiving such a positive reception! I hope to Frizz that you become a regular because damn if your signature isn't the most wonderful and hypnotizing thing in the world.
I've been waiting to get you in a thread where I can say that. LOL

Please feel free to ask me if there's any specific way you wish to approach a piece, by the way. One method I can think of is writing shorter pieces for small amounts of volts, and then continue the work incrementally. That would hopefully allow people to order who really want something written but who don't have the time, energy, or /insert reason/ to make it a reality.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 02:04:05 )
@Dowan: Yass, my signature gives life, LOL. <3
that is so fantastic omg

I'm really interest in a dark, violent piece for an OC I have. I'm not really good at writing that kind of stuff and I just haven't been inspired recently so it would be awesome to get something like that xD
I'm also interested in like a gazillion other things for random characters I have and it's just so fun to see someone else write stuff with them in it * u *

i have a charahub thing written for one of my characters that gives some insight on the characters personality and stuffs
i dunno if giving you something like that would help you? :D

/why am i feeling so lazy omg
:vanora_cry: :vanora_sick:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 02:11:17 )
@Thalanil: Your signature gives life, and your posts contain praise and relief. Are you some sort of horse-frog Voltra god? O.O

You instill in me confidence because your dilemma is one of the reasons I opened up such a shop. <3

And yes! Absolutely. Any information you wish to provide me will be utilized in the piece I produce. What I know about a character - or groups of them and their interactions - will help me to capture them accurately, and portray their characteristics in a scene or string of environments set up just for them.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 02:31:18 )
@Dowan: Good!
Have fun with it ^ ^
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 03:09:07 )
I've been revealed! Ahahaha. <3

Ahhh, I seriously can't wait to orderrrrr ^ o ^

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 03:15:52 )
Haha, I'm happy you're excited! <3

On a completely unrelated note, I like the Zed quote in your sig. As an ADC main, I can attest to its truth. The unseen blade IS the deadliest...

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 03:50:43 )
Ah, it's always nice when someone notices where it's from!! <3
And totally agree!

:)

Oh, I thought of something else I would really like!
Do you have any knowledge in LOTR? I have this not so mild obsession with Sauron and was gonna write a romance thing with him but, yea. /shot :vanora_xd:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 04:11:00 )
Not extensive knowledge I'm afraid, but I do know of the series and watched the trilogy. I just haven't dug deep into its lore.

However, it sounds incredibly amusing to write a romance involving Sauron, of all figures, and I would love to give it a try if you could provide summarized information about him. ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.