Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 17:58:30 )
Hey guys! I'm Nana. :D I jumped on this boat cuz my friends did. I'm still not 100% sure on what to do here, but I will do my best! I'm 28 years old, I like roleplaying, making edits, light gaming, hot drinks, pastel aesthetic, Noragami, and listening to K-Pop. (BTS. it's BTS lol) Anyway yeah! That's pretty much all you need to know about me. I'm really easy to get along with! Also the mommy of the most beautiful little precious fur girlie ever. :) Here's a picture!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 18:12:42 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

oh oh your kitty is so adorable, give your baby girl a good scratch for me, i have a fur baby to ..though she's a little older, a blue russian barn kitty that a friend gave me after my last kitty passed away.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:26:37 )
star2000shadow:
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

oh oh your kitty is so adorable, give your baby girl a good scratch for me, i have a fur baby to ..though she's a little older, a blue russian barn kitty that a friend gave me after my last kitty passed away.

I shall! My baby is older too. She's 13 this year. :D Sorry to hear about your kitty that passed away. :( I too had a baby pass just a year ago. He was an orange tabby, and very sweet. Please give your current kitty lots of pets for me!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:51:09 )
@faeyuuki:

hullo welcome to voltra! xD i think i know two people here who has their username starts with "fae-" >u<

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:31:37 )

faeyuuki:
star2000shadow:

I shall! My baby is older too. She's 13 this year. :D Sorry to hear about your kitty that passed away. :( I too had a baby pass just a year ago. He was an orange tabby, and very sweet. Please give your current kitty lots of pets for me!

you bet, she loves loves.. she perfers them from the roommate but still haha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:51:41 )

@faeyuuki: your cat is so cute!! <33
I’m 28 too. Most of us are in our 20’s and 30’s on Voltra. I hope to see you around

Voltie — They/Them? Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 22:42:04 )

@Kairu: You rang? x)

@faeyuuki: Hey there, welcome to Voltra complete stranger whom I've totally never met nor seen before.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 22:48:34 )
@Faewild: wild kun appeared xD eyyyy
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 23:12:37 )
@Kairu: Totally!! :D Chances are I know them lol.

@Totalanimefan: Hello! Thank you! She is quite adorable~ also that is totes good to know, lol.

@Faewild: Hello there darkness my old friend........

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 00:18:39 )

@faeyuuki: how old is your cat?

Voltie — They/Them? Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 00:25:13 )

@faeyuuki:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 00:31:22 )
@Totalanimefan: She is 13! :) A little old lady lol. I love her to death.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 00:32:42 )
@Faewild: >:} I am humbled by the accurate representation of when the Eldritch Fae drops in, lmao. Thank you~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 03:47:45 )

@faeyuuki: that’s cute. My kitty is 3 years old and I have a dog that’s 12

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 04:35:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Awww, babies! Your pup has been around a while, then. I hope that they have many years ahead, as well as your kitty.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 06:10:58 )
Hi there, welcome to Voltra ^^ Your kitty is cute and fluffy tho and what games do you like to play?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 08:57:20 )

Hello and welcome to voltra!

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 09:18:29 )

@faeyuuki: Thank you. The 12 year old dog has some health problems but my 3 year old cat is doing very well.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 19:43:15 )
Hello! I love how your cat is color coordinated with the rest of the room. Such aesthetic.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.