Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Last minute posting~

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 07:23:23 )

@Totalanimefan: ever had them with ketchup? and hot dogs? xD

@Unicorn: No problem! Gotta share the secrets of the trade haha

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 07:25:35 )

@Unicorn: You should try and get home and have it at home ^^
@Ruby: baked beans? Yeah of course I have. I've also had it the British way which is during breakfast with what I mentioned above or on toast.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 07:27:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Haha I've only had them that way xD I guess that's the american way? xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 07:29:59 )

@Ruby: (I'm American). Yeah I guess that is the American way. Or to have them with BBQ.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 07:30:32 )
@Ruby: that is also very true never knew that about poppyseed and almond.

@Totalanimefan: I've been at home, and I only have bacon, eggs noaked beans and I have no bread to make toast. I have flour to make bread, but no bread pan because my mother has that.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 07:33:56 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm american too haha
Do you mean like, west coast BBQ as in family cook out hamburgers and hot dogs, or southern BBQ like pulled pork? xD
I'm from the pacific northwest so growing up BBQ was getting together and grilling stuff, I live in NC now and that's not at all what BBQ is lol They call that just "grilling" here. Disappoint xD

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 07:35:01 )

@Unicorn: I mean it's supposed to almond but idk it just tastes like poppyseed to me. So i prefer butter extract for yummy goodness.
We leaned that trick about a year or so ago I think. Someone we were talking to in a bakery haha

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 09:33:03 )

@Ruby: were doing okay. Hubby had a job interview today and got the job so he starts this weekend. But it's only for a month during busy delivery time unless they really really like him. But it'll at least be something.
Kids are growing.noldest is still a pain in my butt destroying things and we clash alot. But she knows I love her and I know she loves me.
Middle is still wild.
Youngest is growing rapidly and scares me how different she is from her sisters. She's getting ready to walk and attmepts to do all milestones ahead of schedule. She's got attitude and grows fast.
Example: tonight she woke up well okay it's 4 am.... Screamed BA BA at me until I washed and made her a bottle. Growled at me when I set her down so I could climb into the bed and hold her to feed her... Cause yes I have to climb into bed . I'm short. And then smacked me until I let go of the bottle because she wanted to hold it by herself.
She's only sneaking up on 8 months ...

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 09:50:56 )

@Shadami: I’m glad he got the job! Congrats! At least its something~
How old are you oldest and middle?
Wow she’s 8 months already?!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 10:16:52 )
@Ruby: well it is in very nice to know so thank you

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 11:14:45 )

@Unicorn: it totally changes the cake game haha let me know if you try it~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 15:38:33 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@Ruby: oh that's me all the time haha, i just muscle through haha.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 17:07:53 )

@star2000shadow: I've been under a lot of stress lately so it's worse than usual haha hoping it gets better soon

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 17:15:39 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@Ruby: I'm sorry to hear that hun, Hope things get better for you. what's going on?

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 17:22:48 )

@star2000shadow: thank you~ family drama, having to move my grandma up here from florida next week, and on top of everything my cat got sick and it's been scary because he's almost 16 and got super skinny. He's a little better and I'm hopeful and trying to be positive but man this is tough

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 17:26:07 )

@Ruby: whoa..you got hith ard 'blinks' I really super hope things get better for you, and I'm sorry you got hit with all of that.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 17:45:42 )

@star2000shadow: Thanks, it's been rough. I want to hope everything gets better soon but only time will tell.
my cat is on my lap right now x3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 19:22:16 )

Ruby:

@star2000shadow: Thanks, it's been rough. I want to hope everything gets better soon but only time will tell.
my cat is on my lap right now x3

cute.. nala..my russian blue, is..somewhere, probably in my or the roommates room.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 23:05:49 )
@Ruby: I will let you know if I ever do that with a cake.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 23:20:31 )

Always up for last minute posting.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.