Today, well the past day and a half have been true blessings. I have been applying for work. I have 2 good leads. I have been cleaning my apartment so that I can breathe and feel more relaxed. (For some reason when my house isn't in a certain area of orderly chaos then my mind is well wonky) and my kiddo is doing well.

It has been a bit taxing losing my job and paying for repairs until restitution is paid by someone. But it was needed, well the new window was lol I did go ahead and post some things on an online site to try and sell. Found out my car insurance is giving me a discount.

And the best of all this is I'm in 3 classes currently and looking at grad school sooner. I figure if I have the time, like so many of us do, why not be productive and proactive? It's frustrating when people go around stating they have no time for self improvement etc or communicating or reaching for their goals, yet here it is, handed to everyone, and they choose to continue and make excuses. Anyways, I have my new monk manual, paper, pens, and a newfound zest for life.

Stella may have gotten her groove back but Xan has found his moxie!