Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Inventory Load Time

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 02:23:57 )

I've noticed that the more items I obtain, the longer it takes for my inventory to load. It shouldn't take 15-20 minutes for things to load so I can change my avatar. I don't even have that many but it's starting to get a point where it's annoying and I don't want to bother. It'd be nice if something could be done about this...not sure how exactly but it's a big pain :/

And before anyone suggests my internet, I have no problem getting around the rest of the site. It's only the inventory load time that is extremely slow.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 02:25:24 )

My inventory takes mins to load the whole thing. The staff are working on an inventory update that will make things load faster.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 02:26:29 )

I really hope so. It's like my only complaint about the site

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 02:27:09 )

Yeah I hope that it's finished soon too. I hate going into my inventory right now.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 04:50:33 )
@Amakai: I apologize for the load time. We understand it's frustrating and really takes away from the enjoyment of creating new avatars. We're to the point where the newest item additions to the site need to be edited in order for the inventory update and transfer of data to go smoothly. It wont happen over night, but your patience is much appreciated.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 07:55:44 )

@Fozzy: Hey thanks for the update. I saw through the Twitter account that you guys were up to date on that earlier in the year. I guess it's just cause we got new items since then.
Is that the only thing holding you guys back? Or are there also still bugs?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 23:01:02 )

@Lilypoo: Yeah I know you guys have been working hard. Thanks for the update. I hope that you squash those bugs quickly.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 00:36:04 )

@fozzy: thanks for the reply. I look forward to having the faster load time ^^

Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.