Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 06:43:58 )
@queen prisma: Ah, I'll have to stalk art shops and whatnot later on. XD
And yes, by all means, take care of you first! Art can wait if it needs to.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 06:58:30 )
@Kaderin Triste: Yeah, once I do open back up my shop, I think I'm gonna do a chibi challenge. Hopefully I can bring in some customers that way. Probably not though since my drawn art is a little poopy. Dx I need to take a long break from pixel art after I am finished with these last two commissions.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:06:59 )
@queen prisma: Ah, I'm not big of chibi, but I'll help promote whenever you're ready for it.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:13:14 )
@Kaderin Triste: Chibi will mostly just be for fun, but I do offer regular art too.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:16:29 )
I've been on since 05... there's no helping me. :')

I've mostly quit at least, just checking in to buy stuff, sell stuff, and dress up my avatar. Congrats to you on finally breaking away!!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:17:57 )
@queen prisma: Lol. Well in that case...I'll take all the art please!
XD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:21:11 )
@Addy: If I broke away from joining in '08, I'm sure there is hope for you, but all it takes is time.

Ugh, if I could buy stuff, I would. But I can't make any revenue on there. Its mostly done with my pixel art, but after a while, I get so sick of it. I can't seem to sell any of my drawn art, which is some what part of the reason. The other part was friends, but I got over it since no one talked to me on there.

@Kaderin Triste: You can post in my shop if you want, but I'm probably going to be on hiatus a bit longer. I have at least 2 slots open for my drawn art. There is a link in my sig, just click on the cute pixel art.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:23:05 )
@queen prisma: I'll check it out for sure. Plus your hiatus lets me save up. XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:24:44 )
I've never been on Gaia and am rather glad that I didn't go there :v I was too young to know about it when it was still a good site (I was...eight back in 2004 wew)

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:36:26 )
Who are you on Gaia?
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:00:27 )
@queen prisma: I just made money by selling old stuff. There's so many items and I know I won't use all of it anymore, haha.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 21:03:07 )
@Kaderin Triste: Its all good. :) I'll make sure to ping you one it is done.

@Peony: I was 14 when I joined the site, plus I heard about it from a friend. They were gonna make my first account for me, but I told them that I had an email and I could do it. My first account was always hacked, so I ended up making a new one in 2011, I think.

@Sass Pegasus: Queenie the Xenomorph
You might have seen me post a few topics in the art freebies forum or post a few replies in the CB.

@Addy: Lol, I know, right? My wish list was huge with all of the newer stuff, and I knew I would never get it. Dx

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 21:11:07 )
Congrats on quitting, now you can be with us full time!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 21:15:14 )
@Totalanimefan: I can't promise anything. I would probably be playing games more than anything. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 22:56:15 )
@Queen Prisma: I was on Gaia again after Ernya shut down, but I knew once I found a new place I would leave Gaia for it, and I have. I'm here now, and I really like it.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 23:07:00 )
lol nice

i still havve my account, i just never log in. lol.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:43:14 )
@Totalanimefan: I like it too, but I can't seem to make much conversation when it comes to the hang out threads. I made one, but one friend of mine replied, but he is barely on as it is.

@Claire: That is probably going to be the fate of mine.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:54:35 )
@Queen Prisma: During the day here a lot of people are at school or work, so it's not as busy. But during the nights and weekends there are a lot amount of people posting considering how small the site is. When the site is a little bigger it will be better during the day I think.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 02:12:23 )
I haven't been on gaia in like.... Six years? Maybe seven.
Good thing too because that place is literally my own personal hell.

My typos have tyoos at this point.

I am a MAN
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 02:28:29 )
You'll probably go back. I'm still there. Why? It is one of only two websites that I can halfway keep rps going....and considering an experience on another website....I'm not willing to start new ones on any website but those two....

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.