Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:39:42 )
@Kaderin Triste: ahaha i would love to teach you.
i've taught a few people, i love sharing the love of sewing! c:
i believe in you! I'm self taught. Youtube is great.
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:43:41 )
Hey! Finally people are posting again~
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:44:38 )
@pixiebuns: Yeah, I found a pretty easy tulle skirt pattern from Professor Pincushion on YouTube that I was able download (because my phone doesn't do videos and I am too poor for internet at home) that I am attempting as my first project. Plus it's for Halloween.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:45:19 )
hey, rainbowp.
i wont be here very long. bf and i are teaching swing dancing tonight lol
how are you?

@kaderin triste: you can do it! :D
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:46:14 )
Sounds fun ;P
I'm okay really frustrated and stressed out right now T_T
Wish I had someone to help me with science (just 1 freakin assignment!!)
How are you?
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:47:11 )
@RainbowPanda: im sorry dear :< i wish i could help.
but ive been out of school way too long probably xD
im alright. slowly feeling better. i wanna nap but i know i wont be able to xD
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:48:22 )
Well I have to do a lab and I have asked a couple people for help but neither of them helped me. T_T
Why won't you be able to?
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:48:56 )
Awe :< im sorry dear. thats butts.
i dont have time and im not tired enough lol
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:49:32 )
Mhm the person that was helping me (Not really lol) just poofed.
Ah okay.
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:49:49 )
@pixiebuns: I hope so! The pattern seems easy! Just gotta buy my supplies on Saturday and then attempt to make it.

@rainbowpanda: Science was never my strong suit... what's the topic/category thingy?
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:50:23 )
@Kaderin Triste: I don't even know. It is Charles's Law Lab in Physical Science.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:50:42 )
RainbowPanda; Oh noo D:
yeah. i would like to nap because i will be up a long time tonight because dancing goes late xD

@kaderin triste: Good c: Skirts are fairly easy, you can do iiitt
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:52:02 )
I wish I could take a nap *yawn*
So tired. I blame it on school >:(
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:52:55 )
rainbow panda; awwe ; u;
lets just nap xDD
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:53:43 )
Yes please *cries myself to sleep*
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:55:00 )
*hugs the rainbowp and tucks in*
you poor bby ; u;
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:56:42 )
zzzzz
*jumps*
I have to finish my work I can't sleep yet!
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:57:18 )
haha awwe ; u; sad.
*curls up to nap*
; u;
im not tired enough
Report

Donator — He/Him Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:58:13 )
I'm trying to feel better. I hate being sick. D:< I hardly got any sleep last night.
Report


Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:59:13 )
Awwe Shark :< I sorry. I hope you feel better soon.
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.