Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sae la Vie Gallery and Store [FULL]

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 07:12:43 )
@saeyra Love your art, a lot of it is amazing ^^
@miss kitty: Amazing art as well!!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/19 07:46:30 )

@Miss Kitty: OMG I am sorry I didnt see this earlier!! Thank you so so much!! It looks really great! I will add it to my gallery

@Jazz: Thank you man!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/19 22:56:00 )

@Saeyra: No no dont be sorry lol, I forgot to ping and I wasn't sure if editing it in would actually work. I'm glad you like it ^^ Slowly trying to work on improving, and I think today I finally got a face structure down. Avoiding bodies for now >>

|

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/20 02:07:19 )

@Miss Kitty: Nah I don't think editing works for pings unfortunately.

Yeah I think its smart to work down, like next you should add in some shoulders and then upper torso, then thigh up and so on. Hands will always be a huge problem but you can do it!! :vanora_smile:

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 02:12:23 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Boop! Hope you don't mind me bouncing this back to the top.

I just figured this is one of the better places to talk to you. Plus, I didn't really feel like digging through the forums. :P

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 16:14:38 )

@Lithinel: Ah sorry I didn't see this! Ping me next time! Threads get buried really fast around here XD Haaai!! Nice to see you around again! I hope you are having tons of fun with this event!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 23:45:03 )
@saeyra: OMG. I didn't even realize I didn't ping you. Lol.

But yes indeed! It is good to see you around again. And thanks! I am quite enjoying this event. I especially love the colors of the matching site theme.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 23:47:28 )

@Lithinel: Yeah I love the whole flowers theme. The crowns from the daily chance are my fave items so far! It looks really good on your avvie too. The site theme I had to change it back to blackout cos its the one I am most used to. But it was cute for like 5 mins XD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 23:53:03 )
@saeyra: Thank you so much! I actually haven't won any flower crowns myself yet. Veng sent it to me from one of her mules because she witnessed how much I was freaking out over it. I just adore flower crowns. Both on avi sites and in real life. I actually plan on wearing my IRL one Wednesday to celebrate the first day of spring.

And lol, well everyone has a favorite site theme. And I have officially found mine. Before this one my favorite was either the default or the purple one from the 2018 halloween event. Lighter colors are easier on my eyes and I just enjoy them more.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 00:00:04 )

@Lithinel: Oh thats cool! Whats your irl flower crown made of? The winter site theme is really nice too, light blue hues if you ever get tired of pink.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 00:15:41 )
@saeyra: I honestly have no clue. I didn't make it myself but bought it at my local Renn Faire. They may not even be real flowers for all I know. But I love it either way. Haha. And oh, thanks for letting me know about the winter theme. I may have to check that one out at a some point.

Voltie — Princess Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 22:26:36 )

keeping this thread alive

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.