Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Got CORE via DA :o)

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 09:36:55 )
So I was gonna get Minecraft
buuuuuuuuuuut
CORE was on sale via DA & welp
ended up going with CORE

Never had it before, and, well, I'd like to get more into using it

I was really into it when I was about mmmmm
maybe 12 - 14 ?? & then after that I fell out of it due to personal issues & a school change
Tried to get back into it a few years ago, never happened
& then I tried to get back into it about maybe december of last year?? kinda used it for an OK amount of time until I decided to delete it & go thur a revamp of not only a name change, but a revamp of my whole self as a person

anyhoooo (lil explanation above)
it's going ok so far & I'm proud of myself for making the decisions I've made (they were really hard ones) & the progress that I'm slowly - but surely - making :o)

The art thread I'm also working on here (voltra) is also going really well ouo
still closed but it's soon to be open & I'm excited for that /)uwu(
I'm a little behind, but you know how life goes :p
currently working on editing my art page (voltra), DA, ko-fi & toyhous.e as I type (& also messing around with the new options on the character creator on ponytown)

But yeah!! I'm excited for that & to mess around more with the CORE stuff via DA
Does anyone else have CORE on DA? (Deviantart)
Any tips to spare?
Any rad groups to recommend ? (I'm open to suggestions)

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 11:35:38 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I don't have core, and I haven't really used dA in a long time
Everyone I follow on there that i care about keeping track of uses tumblr and/or insta so i don't really mind not having it be active

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 14:52:17 )

I don't have it; I only sort of recently started using DA again and don't do much with it besides occasionally posting art. I can count my watchers on one hand and the only real benefit Core has that would mean much of anything to me is the ability to change your username... which I'm salty about because you didn't used to need Core to do that. So it's basically a minimum 5$ for a name change, which is extravagant. So when I started using DA again, I just made a whole new account instead.

AKA Count Trashula

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 21:09:22 )

im glad you're enjoying it!
I also dont have any use for core since I dont use deviantart that much. plus, it seems to be mostly about aesthetics which im less concerned about

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.