Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities yeon's FREE ART REQUESTS (0 slots)

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/25 01:34:11 )


Report

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:21:56 )
yoen:

@kira: @Loopawn:

art pickup !!




He walks a line, one fine line;
Though danger lies, he`ll be just fine...


OH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Thank you so much!!! <333


...he`s here today, but gone tomorrow;
He`s Lupin the Third!
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:36:13 )

@Amber Lynne: thats nice of you to say :'D I feel like my quality suffers regardless of speed;;


@Totalanimefan: sammme I just had cereal for dinner orz
Report

Donator — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:40:24 )
@yoen: the quality is gorgeous. i absolutely love mine.
I wear many faces

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:40:41 )

@Loopawn: @Kira: yw!!
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:42:01 )

@TheGreatPretender: sjdkhfdsjkf thank. im glad you like it ;;
Report

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:45:34 )



@yoen: Well, everyone does better if they take the time and put the effort in. But! For being quick things, they look damn good, and I don't have anything to compare it to XD

So from what I see, yes. Damn good~<3


♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯
Report

Donator — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:47:03 )
@yoen: i love it so much. its my discord pfp!
I wear many faces

Report
Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/25 06:10:16 )



hello I would like one of my avi please <3




Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/25 06:12:26 )



Aw nvm I think you are full XD didnt see that



Report


°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/26 02:42:27 )

@dragoness129:

art pickup. also happy birthday!! ;w; /

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/26 03:48:02 )


lovely work!! i like the colors and how you frame your art <3

Report

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/26 13:10:39 )


@yoen: That is Amazing! Thank you so very much! Sent you a little something. ♥


Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/26 20:03:32 )

@dragoness129: waaaaa you didn't have to but thanks ;w; Also glad you like it!!
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/26 20:03:43 )

@ephenay: ty ;w ;
Report

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/26 20:45:37 )


Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/26 21:19:16 )

@Amber Lynne: thank you so much!!
Report


Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/26 22:07:24 )


Report
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 04:33:20 )


@yoen: No worries. I have plenty of extras of those. ^_^
Your art is worth it, too. ♥


Report


Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/29 19:14:20 )

Aww your art is really nice <3 :D
Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.