Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Blegh. Disgusting. Horrid. Absolutely terrible I'm offended.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:12:01 )

@Vermii: I guess it's a good problem to have. I think that they are going to update the invo system soon.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:20:32 )

@eerie:
Rip. I only passed gym because of the system they had where you can collect "gym hours" outside of actual gym class.
So like, if you jog or are on a sports team or you go to the gym and work out. Stuff like that.
My gym teacher found out that my walk to and from school was roughly 30-40 min respectively. He was like, "you know that counts, right?"
So I got by on that. xD

@Totalanimefan:
Orly? That'll be nice. My invo isn't that big and I still sometimes have to wait a while for things to load.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:27:02 )
@Vermii: ohhh that's nice xD but wow that was a long walk to school. how early did you have to leave for school?

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:29:20 )

@Vermii: Yeah the staff put out on twitter that they were working it but also the orbs I think pushed back them working on it ^^;

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:30:52 )

@eerie:
I would wake up at around 6am and leave at like 7:30am. Technically I'd do fine if I woke up at 7 and went left at like, 8:15am or 8:20am.
I'd get there before the bell rings and I'd still have a bit of time to do things before class, but I dunno, I was weird. I just kind of sat around and drew before class. >>'' Or hang out with friends who also were there a bit early.

@Totalanimefan:
Yeah I could see that. Hopefully they work things out with the least amount of stress possible. O:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:37:02 )

@Vermii: Yeah same. What are you up to?

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 05:07:35 )

@Totalanimefan:
Nm. Got some laundry done, had a shower. Now I'm probably gonna sit down and play some vidya games with a friend for a bit.
What about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 06:21:32 )

@Vermii: that sounds nice. I’m hanging out with my husband. There are some things left to do around the house before my family comes tomorrow at 4pm but we can do them tomorrow

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 09:02:01 )

Since 1103 posts.

I'm absolutely trash at math lol. I had to be tutored in math when I was a kid because my family was scared I'd fall behind in it .
Even in college classes it was hard for me but I got through it somehow. I normally excel in english or art~

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 10:48:56 )
We're opposites.
Math was actually my strongest subject and I sucked at history.
I am just so bad at memorizing dates and mundane facts unless it's something I'm interested in.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 14:25:39 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

Oh gosh, I hated Math, History and any PE class.
Loved English, Foreign Languages, and PC based classes.
I avoided Science oddly enough but didn't have any particular feelings on it.

My Highschool offered a Video Game Design class one year though, and I jumped through all these hoops to get into it only to end up hating it xD

College made me way happier though, especially when I found Anthropology and Tai Chi. I loved the more odd classes.

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.
::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 14:29:49 )

nah, man. math was my favorite. english i sucked hella hard though. words are difficult sometimes you know

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 15:55:26 )
I feel you. My best classes were always English and anything art related(even though Spanish is my first language, I always got better grades in English). Math and I are mortal enemies at this point. I can honestly say that choosing pre-calculus as my math class for 12th grade was one of my stupidest decisions. I barely finished with a D.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 16:31:15 )

@Totalanimefan:
Ah, i see. Well i hope you have a nice visit with your family. C:

@Alexis:
A tutor would have been hella in my case lol. I had to do 12th grade over again because of math. ;;

@decomposer:
That's a mood tho, I'm the same way. I can't do much of anything unless there's interest otherwise focus and motivation just do not exist.

@LailaKin:
Rip. Sorry to here video game design wasnt what you expected. Glad you knew what you were into though! Lol.

@ephenay:
Valid. Everyone has their thing.

@LordLucre:
Oof. Yeah, i went for the "easiest" math class in high school. Evidently it was also the most practical for every day life by comparison lmao.

Too bad i barely remember it.

orz

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 16:48:34 )
@Vermii: It's all a blur.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 20:00:35 )

@Vermii: Thank you. I hope it's nice too lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 23:28:58 )

@vermii:

Thank you!
I’m struggling not to change it currently.

I love what you have curated right now.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 03:04:55 )

english/history/science were easy, and then there were my horticulture and business electives. they were my favorites. i slept through math because no one helped me when i was struggling, so i just got further and further behind. it reached a point when i literally had no idea what was going on in class any more. i would just copy someone's work when i got to class, sleep through the lesson, and repeat for my D grade. did just fine in everything else. except PE. may god punish whoever invented PE.

AKA Count Trashula

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.