Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2019 [GIFTS POSTED]

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 00:10:25 )

@Hachi: We've got more artists that have joined since last year, too. So I'm really hopping we get more people, myself. XD

Thank you so much for running this again~<3

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 00:35:32 )

@Hachi: can I ask a few questions?

I have a gallery thread on Voltra with all my avatars and OCs I’m collecting art of, is linking to that an acceptable request reference?

Also, just want to verify before I submit a form... I use pay to use bases I have purchased from https://www.deviantart.com/nukababe
Feel free to verify their rules obviously; but it’s within theirs and Voltra’s that I can use the bases. Is it alright for this? I’m 100% positive I’ll be using one for this so I want to double check before signing up.

Voltie — Princess Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 00:56:19 )

@Hachi: OMG you are doing this again this year?! This was my favorite Christmas thread last year! I am so happy! Thank you for organizing this! I haven't decided if I will join yet but I am really excited to see all the art that will come from this!

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 09:17:13 )

@Q t e a p o n: ahh okay thank you so much! I hope this will convince more people to join
I'll give the volts back to you if we don't end up getting that many sign-ups, but I hope we do!
did you have any preferences on how I distribute the other prizes? like do you want it to be the same raffle, or a different kind of giveaway?

@Amber lynne: ME TOO it'd be great if the numbers increased from last year. I'm gonna try a lil harder to promote the event this time

@Lina: thanks for asking in advance!
your gallery thread can definitely be used as a request reference!
I looked over the rules and it's okay to use the bases for your gift. all you have to do is include that link when you submit your artwork.

@Saeyra: YEAH I'm really excited about all the art too
I hope you'll join again this year, but I understand if things are too busy on your end nonetheless I really appreciate the support!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 09:19:31 )

@Hachi: Here's hoping~<3
I threw it in my post style, so MAYBE that will help? I'm not the most social, so I dunno... but... but maybe? XD

Honestly, best way to advert it might be to just hang out in a hangout thread and chat with peeps.
Best I can think of anyway. I dunno for certain. ^ ^:;;
(advertisement is NOT my forte. LOL)

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 09:23:51 )

Ooh, I was hoping this would come back again this year!
    You know I'm participating again!

Edit: I don't think editing pings will work but i don't want to double post xD
    @Hachi: I just submitted my app. c:
    Also, please don't enter me in any of the giveaway stuff. However, if you need volts for the sign-up bonus, I'm more than happy to help out!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 21:55:05 )

@Valefor: double posting is allowed in the forums. ^^

Your thread is making me want to do a Secret Santa.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 23:47:08 )

@Totalanimefan: Thanks! I know it's allowed in your own thread, just wasn't sure about other people's threads. xD I should probably refresh myself on that rule. XDD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 00:41:44 )

@Valefor: it’s ok in any thread ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 16:47:18 )

@Amber lynne: DYING so I gotta be social huh... I'll try my best

@Valefor: approved, thanks for signing up! and got it, I'll leave your name out of the giveaways. and thanks for offering volts

@Totalanimefan: in real life or on here? I remember someone on another avatar site did a secret santa with items. It'd be cool if Voltra had a gifting feature for something like that!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 16:48:48 )

Giveaway prizes have been updated to include some generous donations made by Qt!
Check it out on the front page!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 17:33:34 )
@Hachi: Cool - sounds like fun! Count me in. I'll fill out the form ASAP and get it to you.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 17:40:39 )

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 19:52:13 )

@Hachi: a secret santa on here with Voltra items. ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 00:19:16 )

@Wildfire: nice, looking forward to it

@Amber lynne: at some point I thought about telling people about it directly but is that pushy?? AFLKAJF I just think the event is more fun with more people also more art to look at....

@Totalanimefan: ahh that would be cool! you should totally do it

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 00:33:26 )

@Hachi: Oh totally.

And honestly, if you come across someone who arts and isn't already joined in, I see no issue with being like 'hey, if you're interested.....' and telling them about it.

But that's just me.
I also realise it ain't easy sometimes. ^ ^;;

But I don't think it's pushy if you just mention it. It's pushy if you KEEP telling the same person over. and over. and over. Especially if they've already expressed a lack of interest or something.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 01:30:31 )

@Hachi: thanks I will. I will have to thinking over how to do it.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 15:40:30 )

@Amber lynne: that's reassuring asksjdl
I'll wait a lil bit and then I'll consider doing that
I was gonna advertise in the discord too but it seems much less active than before

@Totalanimefan: cool let me know when it's open! I'll stop by

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 20:03:58 )

@Hachi: I signed up!
Thanks for answering my questions!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 23:24:14 )

@Hachi: Thank you. Do you have any pointers?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.