Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Chapter Fourteen: The Gathering

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:49:29 )

@Virgil: why did you and violet make the statue out of candy? and how?
since it was made of candy, it could melt with heat, right?
also ur the best

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:50:16 )

@Goblin: LMAO YES

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:50:57 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Riight now the broken blow dryer(s) seem to be the weapon
That or by being covered, it got warm enough to melt without anyone noticing

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:51:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Damn, we need to check the temp on Vreg’s lips too now.

@buggaboy: Lol, Violet didn’t do anything to help make the statue. But she sure likes taking part of the credit. Maybe she melted it from jealousy because she’s not as talented as her brother?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:53:51 )
QUESTION: Why do you have so many broken hairdryers? Maybe you burned them out trying to melt the statue... 👀

@tsundererra: Vivienne's eyes widen in shock from the accusation, "O-OH! No never! I would have nowhere to store that many or the time to pull that off, even if I wanted to! No, those were already at my shop I....."

Vivienne pauses, grinning as she seems nervous. Her eyes dart over to Vanora, who's frowning disapprovingly, as if she already knows where this is going. Composing herself, Vivienne sighs, "I may have a teensy weensy problem with holding onto things after they don't work... I've been stockpiling broken hairdryers over the years hoping you know, maybe some day I can get them fixed! But then uh... I just... get impatient and buy a new one..." She giggled slightly behind her hand, "Vanora keeps trying to throw them away on me so I need to hide them! It's not hoarding!"

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:55:22 )

@Tsundererra: gotta stay on vi's good side, she might cast a spell on us otherwise heh
also she couldve, maybe that was her plan all along, and why its made of candy :0

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:55:28 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

ITT Vivi confesses to be a hoarder

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:56:38 )

oh my god viv askashdjd

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:57:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Vivienne: You have all the signs of a guilty person... right now, you have the eyes and smile of a killer. D: Were you trying to murder someone with the dryers, but mistook the statue for them?! DUN DUN DUUUUN. Maybe your real target is Volkan?

If it was, it’s ok! You’re not the only one who wants him gone. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:58:02 )
an npc after my own heart, huh

hkghdkfg i think we only get one question, tsun?
not sure tho, lemme go read front page again

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:58:25 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Yeah I think we all get one question total

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:58:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@buggaboy: Damn, I forgot she can do magic.
xD
@Violet: YO, MAGIC US THE TRUTH. Cast a truthy spell on Volkan and make him confess his sins.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 20:59:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

We do get one question. :’3 But I am hoping someone else sees one of mine and uses it.

Plus more people need to get on and start firing questions.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 21:00:23 )
hjgjdkf smart

im still trying to think of what i wanna ask so maybe ill plagiarise you dfghdkjf

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 21:00:33 )

@Tsundererra: AKSHDJHD OH GOD IMAGINE WHAT VOLKAN WOULD SAY THO

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 21:03:16 )

spark x trick = sick as confirmed by whichever legend runs the twitter

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 21:03:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Anyone can plagiarize me. Though maybe I should stop pinging the NPCs so they’re not bombarded with my billions of questions.

@buggaboy: He would finally open his eyes and show us his true evil self. Gonna guarantee his butt is going behind bars if we truth spell him.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 21:05:42 )
the best/worst way to be obliterated

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 21:06:22 )
oh no i dont wanna know what happened with vanora's mum

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 21:06:32 )
QUESTION: Well all saw you a while ago, your hand caressing Trick's manly chest, Trick's loving "gaze" as he accepted your feelings. You can't fool us with that "trying to supress" nonsense. So come on, let it out. What is going on with you and Trick huh? You guys secretly dating? Is that what you all do on the downtime when Voltra is at peace? You fly off to meet your mysterious hooded lover?

@goblin: Spark beams from this accusation, "Hey Hey! Check it out, I've officially made it guys, there's already hot gossip flooding the town about my love life!" Lowering his glasses, he gives you a wink, "Lucky for the rest of you and Voltra, I can absolutely confirm that I'm still on the market. There's nothing sordid going on between Trick and I... Well, not yet anyway!"

He taps his chin as if debating his in his head, taking a moment before smiling to you, "I'm not closed off to the idea, if he's interested he can hit me up! I... I'm not really sure how dating a skeleton man would work but hey, first time for everything am I right?"

He laughs when he sees your reaction, grinning, "Before you start spreading that rumour next, I'm kidding you. My heart belongs to Voltra!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.