Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 16:18:22 )

11-11 it is singles day again. More and more webstores take part in it. Are you going to spoil yourself on that day? And for anyone who is like singles day what?

Wikipedia:
Singles day or Guanggun Jie is a shopping holiday popular among young Chinese people that celebrate their pride in being single.

I will be buying some cute stickers from alliexpress and nail polish XD

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:21:31 )

I had no idea that was even a thing!
Or that there would be sales.

I like sales.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:26:13 )

Yeh sales are always good. But you need to make sure they are actual sales. And not like upped prices and then marked down again.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:48:47 )

I don’t normally buy anything. I still think of the day as Pocky Day lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 13:23:14 )
I like this idea, but had no idea it existed. Being single should be celebrated, IMO.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 06:56:13 )
If I have nothing to do that day, I'm gonna play a buttload of FF XIV all day, eat salty junk food, and drink any holiday Mountain Dew I have left.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/10 15:00:18 )
The plans for my day that day is.. well.. Got 2 meetings 8'D after them nothing much,.. maybe buy some bread and candy for the photochallenge and watch glee ^^;

Had no idea it was a thing untill yesterday when I was looking at some x-mas calendars with organic tea in them.. Some of hem had a singls day 10% off sign above them... Though I personally think that they could make he sale a bit better sounding than just 10%... :/

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/11 03:29:10 )
It is fitting this is a day in China. I am always suspicious of a new holiday centered around consumerism. I think I will just treat myself to some peace and quiet.
https://streamable.com/l8ysz

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.