Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I have no life, so I did this.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:36:53 )

This took me like... what feels like forever to do
But I did it!

It's not perfect. I have a few things I'm gonna tweak and try and add, but I'm happy with it for the moment at least. (Troubleshooting for this was not easy either. LOL. I don't really have coding friends.)

I know most of you don't really care about my characters, but I care and I wanted to share. Lol.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:43:54 )

Oof, I've wanted to do something like this for my own OCs.
I have not the patience though.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:46:37 )

@Vermii: > >
I can copy the coding I used for this for you to do up a page for your own? XD

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:48:47 )

Woah, that's heckin dope. So what did you use to make that? Looks like a perfect set up for portfolios.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:57:40 )

@skettiyeti: It's a free site layout I found ... years ago. (I'd link to the site I use it on, if it wasn't NSFW, sorry ^ ^;;)
I use it as a portfolio site. It's a mix of java (iirc) and css.
Took longer than I care to admit to troubleshoot it to make it work as I wanted it to. DX

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 00:00:47 )

@amber lynne: Oh neat! Maybe I'll pm you about it sometime. I know html and css, but I am a fool at java. it makes no sense to me LOL

My current portfolio site is alright, mostly an experiment back when I was in class (I did it for web design, and spent waaay too long on it)
But I'm not satisfied with it so I kinda just wanna scrap it altogether. D:

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 00:19:34 )

@skettiyeti: yeah, I'm ok with html and cd's too.
The rest just.... Wut? XD
I can generally troubleshoot my way to modifying shit though.

Also, I can understand wanting to scrap it. If you're not happy with the look, how can you present it, really.
I really would recommend finding (or making) a layout you are actually happy with for a portfolio.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 02:17:32 )

It’s beautiful

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 03:42:08 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank ya~

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.