Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat User-Run Event! Now Closed

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:24:59 )
@Totalanimefan: thank you =) its not the time to frown ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:45:04 )

@star2000shadow: oh that sounds like a good idea. I want to use more of the new commons but I haven’t played around with them that much.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:45:36 )

@Queen of Trash: I would have been upset too!
@Miss Sandman: no. It’s time to be happy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:47:55 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae

Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: oh that sounds like a good idea. I want to use more of the new commons but I haven’t played around with them that much.

yeah im earning up the volts to buy them haha. also gotta keep working on the outfit peice, 'hums' I also found some cool pics 'nods'

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:48:52 )

The Queen Declares...

My period has me craving a quesadilla so I ubereats one. It will be here in like 20 minutes according to this.

It is October, time to get spooky.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:49:30 )

@star2000shadow: wow that is really cool! Where did you find that art? What commons are you thinking about getting?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:50:02 )

@Queen of Trash: nice! I’m cleaning atm so I’m going to go afk

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:50:51 )

The Queen Declares...

@Totalanimefan: alright. If I'm not around it's because I'm probably walking my dog.

It is October, time to get spooky.

I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:53:00 )

@Queen of Trash: enjoy the walk. I heard it’s supposed to be nice out today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:53:55 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae

Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: wow that is really cool! Where did you find that art? What commons are you thinking about getting?

just bouncing around the interwebs on free sites 'nods' was looking for a star transparent background image thinking of finding something new for my siggy and ran across that.

>_>

I know big one but it was so cool looking i had tos hare.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:57:47 )
@Totalanimefan: excactly! happy time is quality time ^^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:24:53 )

@Wildfire: You've inspired me to cook pumpkin this weekend! I hate the clean up too, especially since I have a tiny kitchen so it gets messy fast.

@Unicorn: Just how many have you collected? I can imagine someone has 50 or more. xD

@Totalanimefan: Yeah it really shouldn't take long! All of those poor abandoned plushies. ;-;

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:37:35 )
@Lufi: Oh good! I'm so happy to have inspired you to cook pumpkin! What are you going to do?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:41:35 )

@Wildfire: My boyfriend doesn't really like pumpkin unless it's made into a dessert or bread, so I'm going to make pumpkin zucchini bread.
I've never pureed a pumpkin before, but I'm gonna try it!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:42:53 )

@star2000shadow: that’s pretty cool. You always find the coolest stuff.
@Miss Sandman: today has been going by fast for me. What about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:45:19 )

@Lufi: there were unloved for so long. Now they have a new purpose in life.

I was just cleaning for the last two hours and I don’t feel like I got that much done. I mean I got stuff done like Laundry and the bedsheets got changed but I wish I could have got more done. I have a lot of nervous energy today since I have an HOA meeting to go to tonight and I have a lot of cleaning and packing to do before my trip to England in two days.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:47:09 )
@Lufi: Oh, that's awesome! Good luck - I hope it goes over well with the BF! Let me know how it goes!

@Totalanimefan: I hate that feeling... like you've worked but gotten very little done. Good luck with the HOA meeting. I do not envy you...
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:51:54 )

@Wildfire: lol thanks. I’m extra worried because yeah I’m on the board but I sent out an email to the rest of the board letting them know I put a toilet by the dumpster and the city was going to pick it up. The head of the board sent a like not bad email but an email that told me I was going it wrong and I shouldn’t do that because what if someone tripped on it. Even though it was going to get picked up within the next 24 hours. My husband got so mad and thought that was absurd. I don’t know how they are going to treat me tonight during the meeting.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:52:19 )

Also the fact that I’m flying out in two days and I feel like I still have a lot to do around the house.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 00:54:41 )

@Totalanimefan: I felt the exact same way yesterday. At least you got some stuff done! That toilet thing is stupid... I don't see how you did anything wrong. How is someone going to trip on a toilet by a dumpster? D:

@Wildfire: I'll try to remember to take a picture of it!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.