Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Voltra's 2nd Anniversary! [RAFFLE DONE!]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:08:01 )
@Q t e a p o n: Yay!! this is good to hear. :3

@star2000shadow: I'm pretty okay with them in general, I just don't want to touch them. I just enjoy many eyes and creepy legs on a character.

@Tsundererra: and who said complaining doesn't work. lol.
but I'm just going to pretend he got lost in the dark depths of an Ikea and became feral.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:16:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lina: I just noticed your post format, and I have a plunky plasma I don’t need, but I’m only accepting trades for any of these items: soul caster, sticky fingers, show stopper, or the messenger. Also, it sucks that the designer of the item doesn’t get one. ):

@Acid: You know, you could be right. He is an old man. For all we know, he thinks one of the ikea showrooms is his real home, and has been living off of stolen Swedish meatballs...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:21:58 )
Questing the item I designed but still dont own!

@Tsundererra: I thought it was weird I didn’t get one even though I designed it, but I guess that’s site policy? /shrug

Thanks so much for the offer! I actually don’t have any of those items though. >.<

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:23:28 )

@Laufeia: that’s always so terrifying. Last time my car got hit it spooked me so much I just immediately started crying. It wasn’t even too bad, just so unexpected!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:24:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lina: It’s weird because they just took your idea for free. ): Hope they gave you something else though~
And I’m planning on buying another set soon, so if you’re still questing for it, I’ll ping you and sell it to you for volts.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:27:06 )
@Tsundererra: ;_; yeah I wasnt wearing a seat belt either heh .....>_> oops.

@Lina: oh no...I didnt cry but my first reaction was to yell. xD
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:33:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: Oh snap, then I’m glad it was a minor accident. WEAR YOUR SEATBELT, WOMAN.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:45:10 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

@Acid: avi spiders are okay with me, their not as creepy..spiders are just.. better outside. if their outside i leave them alone..as long as their OUTSIDE and im in haha.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:57:57 )
~~~~~:

@Lina: Yeah, I sometimes get really overwhelmed by all the stuff I want to be doing vs all the stuff I need to be doing... I wish I hadn’t taken all the free time I had as a kid for granted because having to work is a real drag lol

:~~~~~

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:03:53 )
@Tsundererra: aww now I feel kinda bad for him. keyword is kinda. XD

@star2000shadow: yea that's fair, more than fair. ^^
Around here the real problem isn't spiders, it's stink bugs. oh god, I hate them so much, I wish extinction on them all. They are awful and smelly and if they get on you they use a death grip with their gross little legs and they have salmon-pink bellies. they make me want to cry. (or die.) the worst part they don't even belong here. they released a solution to deal with these fake ladybug beetles and then they became an invasive species and now they are everywhere. And I mean everywhere. there is one in my room right now. T.T

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:14:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Yaaaaaay, Lilypoo has saved the day! Now I gots to debate if I really do want to send in more money... HMMMMMMMMM...

@Acid: Tbh, he could be acting like a senile old looney to get off the hook for neglecting his duties. Really hope he gets beaten in the next elections. ):< Please put Volkan in a retirement home.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:19:33 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

Acid:
@Tsundererra: aww now I feel kinda bad for him. keyword is kinda. XD

@star2000shadow: yea that's fair, more than fair. ^^
Around here the real problem isn't spiders, it's stink bugs. oh god, I hate them so much, I wish extinction on them all. They are awful and smelly and if they get on you they use a death grip with their gross little legs and they have salmon-pink bellies. they make me want to cry. (or die.) the worst part they don't even belong here. they released a solution to deal with these fake ladybug beetles and then they became an invasive species and now they are everywhere. And I mean everywhere. there is one in my room right now. T.T

.....'stares at in horror' oh no no non o..'runs away screaming' i don't think i like any bug but especially smelly little icky slimy ..and we have to stop talking about this..my dinners trying to come up.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:29:44 )

@Tsundererra:I didn’t get anything for my design, except that they made it into an item. It’s a shame I have to try and buy it myself though. thank you! I’m trying to save up for it, if my art shop does well I’ll have enough soon. (Fingers crossed)

@Rare: my mom needed to put me to work on more creative projects when I was a kid. XD

@Laufeia: usually when I’m in an accident I’m just in shock. My heart races and I feel a little off, but nothing to major.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:31:11 )
@Tsundererra:
That's what he wants. if we put him an away he will really be free of responsibilities. So I say we crowdfund somebody to follow him around with an airhorn. I think that will fix our problems. (AND HOORAY!!! my trade was accepted. I am optimistic and full of joy!! ^^ )

@star2000shadow: think about how I must feel, I have to live with them. DX
BUT you are right it is gross. sorry I got carried away. It stems from my deep hatred of them.
Anyway...........
Your avatar is really pretty! OvO
that is super clever how you did the background.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:36:24 )

@Acid: aww its nothing..thank you though im glad you like it 'blush' im thinking of changing it to see what else i can make.. only im not sure haha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:36:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lina: Oh wow, that actually sucks. Reminds me of some of the things I’ve seen on forexposure on Twitter. /:

I can hold the item for you indefinitely if you want to save up the volts, and I can give it to you for less than the exchange price since it is your item and I’m not hurting for volts. Or I f you’re not swamped with art commissions, I can give it to you in exchange for one. It’s up to you~
It’s a really good item. ^^ Thanks for designing it~ And good luck with your art shop!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:40:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Acid: I vote we have someone follow behind him, ringing a bell and yelling “SHAME!” everywhere he goes.
Congrats on him FINALLY taking your money. xD I’m hoping now that the assistant admins are aware of the problem, they’ll be quick if peeps send in more money to buy raffle tickets. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:56:34 )
Page Prize Winners!
EI Winners:
@Tsunderrera:
@Deaa:
@Xaria:
@Lina:

Volt Winners:
@Totalanimefan:
@vengeance:

Raffle Entry Winners:
@Baku:
@Xaria:
@Tsundererra:
@star2000shadow:
@Priestess of Pie:
@Laufeia:

Congrats all! Your prizes will be sent out soon!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 02:06:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Mayor Volkan: I thought the page 25 prize was that EVERYONE on that page would win. Or so Lilypoo said on page 12, and what it says on the updated first page part of the winners section.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 02:08:44 )
@Tsundererra: Sorry I totally forgot about that!

(This is Lily, I really did forget ^^)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.