Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Voltra's 2nd Anniversary! [RAFFLE DONE!]

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:02:30 )

Talking to staff is very intimidating. I’m afraid to honestly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:03:50 )
@star2000shadow: that's okay! you can be a spider in spirit! OuO

@Laufeia: I wouldn't even vote him to be my grandpa at this rate. LOL. nah I'm sure he is a good mayor, he just isn't good with raffles, might be too much pressure for him.

@Tsundererra: aww that sucks, but he did remember put you in the raffle list so that's not too bad.^^
( I saw he was on today so I think he might be ghosting us. XD )
and wait, this has happened before??

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:04:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Haha, you shouldn’t be. They even said on the first page of this thread to let them know if there’s any problems.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:06:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Acid: I’m on the list, but he hasn’t completed our trade, so I couldn’t buy more raffle tickets for the rest of the event time. ;o;
He logged on to let us know the bundles and bags are available for purchase now, and just logged off. I’m sure he has A LOT of notifications from the trades and people mentioning him... but no reaction to any of it. /:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:21:37 )
@vengeance: thank you! and may your vengeance reign for a thousand years, or however long you want it to. xD

@Tsundererra: aww, that's no good. he had one job! But you are right, it could an overwhelming amount of stuff and it might take him a couple of days just to sort out his inbox, with all the death threats. I mean with all perfectly reasonable and well thought out and notarize complaints. but a quick post saying that's all good in the neighborhood would be nice. im sure it is. I'm just being overdramatic. lol.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:31:51 )

@Tsundererra: did you also send a 0 trade?
NVM

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:44:07 )

Qtoink Will look at this when she get's back home.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:48:48 )
Questing the item I designed but still dont own!

Good to see someone taking charge of the thread. ^^

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:59:14 )
@Acid: yeah I mean Volkan is getting older no doubt about it. Things start... slowing down. >_> but he shall always be #1 dad

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:01:14 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

@Acid: um..I don't like spiders.. their icky and creepy and'shudder' KILL IT.. is my general reaction.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:02:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Acid: LOL, I’m sure half of those “polite complaints” were from me. xD It looks like Vengeance got the ball rolling and he finally finished our trade. Good job Volkan... it only took THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE FESTIVAL.
👏👏👏👏😒

@vengeance: Not sure about everyone else, but my trade got completed. I wish I had sent 0 volts. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:06:15 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

'raises an eyebrow' i got mine sent back after i paid for the tickets..so i dont' think i counted which is annoying ah well 'shrugs' so how goes folks day?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:08:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

You should’ve asked a staff or Volkan what happened. ): It could’ve gotten cancelled by accident. I accidentally cancelled the first trade I sent. >3>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:15:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Alsooo, whoever was in charge of this thread didn’t keep up with the page prizes. Pretty sure one random person was supposed to win on every page ending with a 5 or 0. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:20:12 )

ah well maybe they'll hand them out after the end of the event.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:24:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Maybe, but I hope it won’t be at the end end since one of the rewards is anniversary coins, and another is a raffle ticket for this thread. Kinda pointless then.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:52:05 )

Q t e a p o n: thanks QT 'waves at'

so how is everyone elses day going?

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:53:24 )
Questing the item I designed but still dont own!

My day is going well. It’s really storming outside, but that means work is pretty slow. ^^
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:05:59 )
I'm rightfully spooked because our car just got rear ended and it is just a little tiny dent and scratch so it's all good. But God that shit jolted me.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 00:07:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Q t e a p o n: Thanks for the update! ToT Please kick Volkan’s butt for us.

Omg Lau, I’m glad you and your car are ok~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.