Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat oof i've been away for a while

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 15:43:28 )
apparently long enough that my hangout thread got locked (that poor neglected little space, this happens all the time)

i've been posting here and there throughout today but i'm still fucking anxious about just hopping into someone's hangout. you'd think the social anxiety would hit a wall here, but nah, i'm grasping at the ropes again. i can't make any guarantees for consistent activity but i found out i kind of miss these sorts of forums? i used to spend a lot of time after school on sites like these. always super bad at making avatars and earning currency for better ones, but seeing familiar faces (names?) and making a few friends tends to make up for that.

anyway i guess this is just my attempt at getting reacquainted with voltra's community. how're you folks?

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 15:49:54 )

I just butt in anywhere. (*´ω`*) No one has seemed to mind so far.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 16:00:06 )
~~~~~:

@Aradia: I understand your anxiety about jumping into conversations — I get that too but hopefully will subside as I begin to feel less “new” to the site. I’ve been jumping into threads here and there where I feel like I have something to say. Feel free to say hi if we cross paths :)

:~~~~~

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 16:05:19 )
@Priestess of Pie: that seems the ideal way of going about things, honestly. i know no one's gonna mind as long as it's not a private thread or something, i'm just shy.

@Rare: ooh hello and welcome! i hope you have fun here. and yes, will do! hopefully we'll cross paths a lot as we both break out of our shells lol ouo/

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 16:14:47 )
~~~~~:

@Aradia: haha yes I hope so!

:~~~~~

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 16:25:59 )

@Aradia: I'm sure you'll get into the groove soon enough. Just gotta get to know a few people so we don't seem like strangers.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 17:00:30 )

If anyone is even the slightest bit unwelcoming to newbies then the law states they have to answer to me

Welcome back :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 17:11:25 )
Welcome back! <3
Online I'm better at randomly just jumping into places and conversations, but I get where you're coming from.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 17:29:04 )
@Aradia: hello welcome back and yeah you can hopp in any thread all ppl here are so uncomplicated and friendly =))
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 03:47:37 )

@Aradia: People are pretty nice here. You could try some event threads

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 22:12:17 )
Welcome back! I've just returned as well.

I kind of just yeet myself into conversation these days.

[Quests][Store]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 22:32:12 )

@Aradia: Welcome back. You can always have your hangout unlocked if you want. Just send a message to a mod.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.