Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Heey I feel like...

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 12:49:34 )
... that i take a shitload of sleeping pills. ( i dont take any ) i just have migraine today. do you know this numbing sleepyness??
and chat with me to make me stay awake pls i dont want to sleep the whole day xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 12:53:44 )

same! but for me its cos the weather is really dark and rainy, its just so nice to never get up from the warm cozy bed. Exceeeeept if you dont get up you will get so hungry and there will be no food!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 12:54:45 )
@Miss Sandman: Ugh, this is feels. I'm four cups of coffee in now, and still groggy AF.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 13:08:12 )

@Kozi: I just knew you were gonna do a cardcaptor cosplay! Really great job on it btw :vanora_smile:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 13:18:14 )
@Saeyra: Haha, thank you. XD People love this thing omg XDD;;

it took me like five minutes i feel kinda guilty lolol

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 13:22:59 )
@Saeyra: damn thats sad dear =D yeah here its dark and rainy too but i love this so much :) how are you besides the tiredness??7

@Kozi: oh dear iam so envy usually i think i had today like 3 pot of coffee ^^ i soo feel the coffee. the one cup today morning was also really delicious my dad knows what he is doing with coffee *nods*

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 14:09:02 )

@Miss Sandman: a little cold but gotta get some work done in the study. Just gotta get started and it will all start to flow :vanora_smile: Once you get moving its usually better.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 17:02:30 )
@Saeyra: thats right xD but to get startet is often really hard ^^

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 17:18:21 )

@Miss Sandman: haha yes! thats the hardest part! Music really helps me get into the mood for work so I start that up first thing.

Always ping me please.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 17:27:19 )
@Saeyra: dear i should do i sleep up to 6 pm because my migraine and now i need to do the laundry but first snacking and drinking something because of the engergy

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 17:31:24 )
@Alethna: yess totally many ppl they dont have migraine just dont understand how bad it could be. DX

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 17:49:51 )
@Alethna: what a lousy teacher...... i got always told you can see if a person has migraine. if i get an attack my eye on the right side always get swollen and reddisch. since when you have this illness?

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 18:01:29 )
@Alethna: i start with my migraine 18 years ago xDD so maybe you can see it in my face because i have it so long. a therapist told me once i have migraine attacks without knowing me and me without having a attack. what are you up to?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.