Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Buying & Selling with Acid [[ Open ]]

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 03:33:06 )
🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
@Acid:
Oh wow, would it be possible to snag the lot from you? 12k total?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 03:35:56 )
@cashew: That sounds fine to me! sending a trade right now. ^^

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 03:40:15 )
🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
@Acid:
Thanks so much!

I just came back from a 3 month hiatus actually so the
current crate items are among those that I've missed
and I'm on a bit of a mission to catch up hahaha

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 03:49:50 )
@cashew: you are welcome! ^-^

I totally feel you! heck, I just got here last month so I'm really playing the catch-up game. lol.
( I'm really digging your avi's color scheme btw. )

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 03:53:08 )
@Acid:
That was the only crate for this month that I opened
and I got the bonus rare one too! I'm doubly grateful
to you now!! <333

You're new? I didn't realize! Could have sworn I'd seen
your username around before but maybe it was some
variant of it? In any case, welcome! I know I'm a bit late
but since you're here setting up shop I'd guess you like
it here so far?

(And thanks so much! I usually lean on the pastel side
for my avatars so it was refreshing to go with something
a little bit darker and more vibrant~)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 03:54:22 )
@vengeance: you know what, I'll take them! ^-^
I'll send you a trade in just a bit!

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 04:10:48 )

Ahhhis it still available?
Sorry for the late reply tho xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 04:21:28 )
@Raxton: yea I still have some. ^-^ would like to finish them off then? I have 300 and my extra 200.

@cashew: Yay!! it was because of my good luck raven.

you probably have seen out and about. lol. If I can't get Acid, my main variant is AcidChild I used it for Syndrone and I still use it for flight rising. I really dig avatar sites. but yea this place is pretty nice, it's small and peaceful that's what I like.

(you are welcome! I'm pretty much the opposite, darks and neons mainly. pastels don't seem to like me very much.)

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 04:25:52 )

oh sure, so its 10k in total right?
i ll update the trade, thank you <33

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 04:26:36 )
@Acid:
Ohhhhh maybe I saw you on Syndrone!
I was there for a little bit before coming over here~

Avatar sites can be really awesome when they arent overpopulated and absolutely chaotic lol
At least, that kind of environment and energy isn't my cup of tea. I much prefer the quietness here.
I feel like Voltra is the nice midwestern suburbs of avatar sites. Not too crowded, a little bit slower
paced, a little bit sweeter all around~ That's my preferred pace of avatar life~

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 14:13:00 )
@Acid: Are magical mystery and Handheld still available? :<

I have a Sea Witch and Zaz La if you want to trade or trade/pure. Lemme know :3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 14:47:26 )
@Kozi: I still have both. ^-^
Does Mystery for zaz and 2k volts for handheld sound good to you?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 15:12:25 )
@cashew:
Probably, that was my main haunt. I was also Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen he was number one at the tic-tac-toe game so every time you played it there my face would be. xD

And can I ask a kinda dumb question is it okay for us to chat in the shops forum? things always vary from site to site. I'm not too good fully reading the manuals.

That's why I left most every else. And for some reason, a lot of the bigger sites just breed this gross kind of elitism that I just don't want to deal with. it's the main reason I left Gaia in the first place. wanna hear a very boring story? I thought I made a friend on Zomg before it went down and we talked about Homestuck and yadda yadda. Then they get off and I go to their page and it's just a black screen with nothing but white writing that just says "Could you not." It was just off-putting I abandoned ship right then and there. So yea this place rocks. So I've not been berated or abused nor been made of for having off-brand virtual Nikes.

I do have another question, what is the item that is the goop around your avatar?

And forgive me because I do tend to ramble.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 16:41:50 )
@Acid: Sounds great! I’ll send em over. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 20:54:39 )
@Acid:
Ohhhh yeah! I think I remember that!! xD

Oh yeah, it’s totally okay to chat in the Exchange like this! The Exchange is usually where I hole up on sites like this because I like to change my avatar so frequently that I’m always looking to buy/sell/trade so I love when I can find people to chit chat with around here~

Oh, sounds like you jumped ship at the right time though. Better to realize someone might not be the best friend for you before you’re too invested anyway~ I’ve generally only met really sweet people around here so I think this community is pretty swell and I feel pretty lucky to be a part of it~

The goop item I’ll have to check on but I think it’s Squidplay or Inkling or something like that...

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 20:56:09 )
Yupp, it’s Squidplay ^^

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/19 14:04:55 )
@cashew:
Okay, I was worried. XD
I like hanging around charity threads myself. I don't really have anything to give or I would already be over there, lol. I thought about doing crate raffles each month and asking for common's and event items instead of selling tickets for volts. But I'm workshopping it. I'd still give everybody a free entry though. like spiderman says everybody gets one.
Tbh I'm a little afraid to change my avatar too much. I've bee saving my avis with each change but I still forget things. I pray we will get a proper closet system sometime.

I think so too. xD They nice were in person just not in practice. lol. I know how you feel. I don't even think I've seen an argument yet.

Oh, thank you! I added it to my buying list. goop is a good thing to have around.

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 04:28:54 )
@Acid:
Hi sorry it’s been an actual week x’D but anyway yeah!!! I also desperately crave a closet function to save my avatars with!!

Hope you’re having a good week!
~Happy Pride Month~

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 04:37:40 )

@Acid: Sending you something from my mule (Lunakiri)!
Free, of course~<333

β™― Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous β™―
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 04:42:46 )
@Amber Lynne: oh goodness! Thank you so much!!! TwT

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.