Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello! I live in a box. :D

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 11:25:50 )
@AelloTyphoeus: There's just something about avatar sites that make me want to draw. :D When I'm not in one, I tend to just do ..you know, actual study art and backgrounds, so general practice without any end-goal in mind. Aha, thank you! It's actually been months since I've colored something on photoshop, I've been doing traditional a lot more often. :D I loooove other artists tooo, fuu I hope I get rich here so I can afford arts from other peoples!
@Branwen: :o Thankkss! I like the dark colors of yours plus you're using wine which is suuuuch a nice red shade. Fuu!
@ghost: I ran out of words to say but these are the feels: :vanora_heart: :vanora_smile:

Donator — Local birb Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 12:56:18 )
Like I swiped the remnant color palette from Final Fantasy 7, I am still on that RWBY kick. Wine and Black may be my default color theme here.

Donator — Local birb Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 02:38:27 )
I need to decide if I want to do what I did on Ernya and collect one of each Donation Item. I think I might as well do it. I now have two sets of the pre-launch stuff and a Samarai XD

One box left. Do I save as is or do I open it?

Decisions decisions!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 17:38:05 )
@Branwen: I opened two! I'm hoarding the last few boxes I have cause ...I dunno, the hoarding begins??! LOL I lucked out on my second box with the samurai, it feels so gud. <3
I think you should collect it! It'll be so awesome to have all the donation items and I don't have to quest ridiculous amounts of money for it joining late in the game. :vanora_sweat:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — Local birb Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:59:20 )
Yeah, I think so. It would be easier to donate a bit every month to get the items fresh from the store. If they do a version of coin items, it might be a collect those I want, and probably hoard. Which begs the question on if I will make a storage mule or not.

I might do it. Later though when the site opens. Event items might clog stuff, and who knows, they might sell well later depending on the value of them.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:24:04 )
Welcome to Voltra friend! ;)

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.