Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 I'm not really into games.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:30:51 )

@Mystical74: hi there. My Wifi is dropping out in like 10 mins but hi anyway lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:32:36 )
@Totalanimefan: That isnt good. I am good.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:33:58 )

@Mystical74: I guess I’m just happy I had it in the first place.
That’s good. Was your nap good?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:36:48 )

@Mystical74: naps are the worst. time-stealers, bringers of sleepiness and daytime confusion.

@Totalanimefan: yeah, once I'm finally awake, I'm good to go. Which is slightly problematic because it means the whole "get up earlier/get less sleep so you'll be able to go to bed earlier" thing doesn't work for me lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:37:18 )

@Uncledaddy: true. Also your job doesn’t help. It’s not that easy when the sun is up.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:40:28 )
@Totalanimefan:
@Uncledaddy: yes they are time stealers. I wanted to play online but my body said nope.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:41:41 )

@Totalanimefan: no, especially when you live with people who get up early in the morning. Having someone wake up right when you're trying to go to bed is a disaster. And just screw weekends, I hate them. EVERYONE is out making noise, kids are running around, people are mowing lawns and blasting music, grandma having people over in the house, just... ugh. At least when I finally get the opportunity to move, I won't have as much of that to deal with. Still annoying neighbors, but nobody in my house at 10am on a Saturday unless I say so.

@Mystical74: On occasions when I do try to stay up all night to "fix my sleep schedule", naps are the enemy and it is REALLY hard to fight them off. If I get cozy or bored, they'll sneak up on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:43:54 )

@Mystical74: I gotta go now. Bye

@Uncledaddy: yes. That’s why it’s impossible to sleep during the day.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:46:30 )

@Totalanimefan: I just need a quiet little cabin in the swamp somewhere, then I'll be good.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:47:49 )

@Uncledaddy: yes the. You can sleep. Free Wifi is over so bye

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 22:19:39 )
@Uncledaddy: My favorite part of ball lightning is that it can go through walls and come indoors, and they say it’s 100% fatality. )x

@Totalanimefan: You’ve come at the right time. This is the first time in a whole week it’s been under 100, and maybe the first time in a month it’s even touched the 70s. xD
Not sure if you’ve ever been, but you should go to Pentagon City Mall. It’s like... so aesthetic. I only go when I’m traveling by metro since I think it’s underground and has its own stop. And Alexandria had some bad flooding a week or two ago. I haven’t been there since, but I hope everything has cleaned up ok. Hope you had a nice flight! ^^

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 22:58:01 )

@Tsundererra: AS IF I NEEDED TO BE MORE AFRAID OF LIGHTNING

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 23:33:42 )

@Tsundererra: thanks. I just landed. I will try those places out!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:25:11 )

@koneko: this makes me wonder... what do people without yards do when the weather's bad? wait it out? walk in the storm? potty mat?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:42:39 )

@koneko: that would probably have to be the case.. If I end up moving like I'm hoping to, I probably won't have a yard. Gonna be a pain.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 00:49:35 )

@koneko: I hate, hate, hate apartments. Unfortunately, that's all we'll be able to afford. That or a duplex type thing where you don't actually have your own yard space, but I guess it's slightly better than an apartment. We were supposed to be renting a house from a friend of the family who owns it, but she won't get her stuff together and get the thing fixed, and there's no telling if/when it will ever even be livable. We've offered multiple times to help pay for the work that needed to be done and to help find contractors, but she's refused us every time, thinking she can save money her own way I guess. So we've had to move on and look for something else.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 08:40:36 )

@koneko: uh oh D: I don't have any animals right now because I'm stuck in my grandma's house. And she hates animals and I'm p sure she hates me, too, so nothing doing. My friend and I have some places bookmarked that are at least within our budget and pet-friendly; the hard part is me not having work right now. We can't afford rent if I don't have a job, which I'm trying to do, but there aren't a lot of options and I'm getting rejected by even crappy retail stores now.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 18:30:06 )

@koneko: We're looking to move to another part of the city I already live in, so I'm already looking around that area, though anything between there and where I currently live will do.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 18:40:42 )

Well I finally got to take a walk yesterday, but I only had time to do one lap around the neighborhood. I guess it's better than nothing. The storms did their thing early enough in the day that it was clear by nighttime.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 22:27:56 )

That's how you know the training is working.

>:( I wish making food didn't take so long. I want soup, but I also have stuff I need to do, so I have to set time aside to dedicate to just making the food.

AKA Count Trashula

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.