Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New rat in town

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 19:57:22 )
@Monorea: Is that the Commander Lilith DLC? Cause if that's it, yeah I got it but I haven't touched it yet.
Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary will be available for free to all owners of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Requires Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection to play.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 20:02:42 )

@Ixora: Yeah i meant that one, i wasn't keeping track of the cutoff date so i just said while it was still free in a general sense. I had heard people like it but didn't like claptraps new voice? Thinking about free content i wonder when Terraria's last update is coming out?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 20:05:53 )
@Monorea: Claptrap has new voice?????????????????????????????
Yeah, I haven't been keeping up with BL news in general cause I'm still annoyed at the Epic games things. Also, I wanna be surprised when the I get BL3.
I don't own Terraria

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 20:15:17 )

@Ixora: I don't really care about Epic Games, i mean stealing the games out late when people already pre-ordered and getting hyped was bad but the having timed exclusives for 6 months to 1 year is not something i mind, i mean games are announced a year or more before they are released so what is a little more time and it is fair to say it is hard to compete with steam without something like that.
That the store is missing features doesn't mean it won't have them and like i said i don't mind waiting i mean steam had nothing in the beginning too. But yeah it is sloppy since they should have known what people want and could have concentrated on features by delaying a month of two of opening the store.
So i don't mind Epic Games but i don't like them either.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 07:34:36 )

@Monorea:
@Ixora:
Yeah I’m trying to save while I can xD and I’ll see about picking it up! I recently got Okami for my switch and I’m really excited to try and play it!
Also Monorea you’re a BRAVE soul for riding all those rides on a full stomach good lord :0

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 09:27:53 )

@Howonk: Rides are pretty safe really, i haven't done anything really brave like jumping from a plane or gliding.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 09:29:05 )
@Monorea: I don't really care about Epic but the thing is... I wanna own the franchise all on Steam... so I'm waiting lol.

@Howonk: Did I mention that that's what I've been playing? Sam (from here) recommended buying it when I was sharing that it was on sale a while back so I got it but I still haven't finished it rip.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 09:38:51 )

@Ixora: I am owning games in different places already. All of my ubisoft games are on my uplay and gog curate their content very well so often i think they deserve my purchase more than steam. But yeah i won't buy borderlands on epic either.
GoG Galaxy 2.0 is aiming to gather your libraries and contacts from all different platforms so i might be using that when it comes out.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 09:56:01 )
@Monorea: Majority of my games are on Steam. The only ones I own outside of Steam are the ones I can't get on Steam lol. Or of course, console games.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 10:56:03 )

@Ixora: Well the "Majority" (1892 of them) of my games are on steam too but upisoft has their club that is built into their games so you do connect with uplay anyways when playing those so thats why i buy them on there so there isn't an extra layer with steam. But yeah a couple of hundred games on other platforms and a couple of dozen games on consoles.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 10:48:09 )

@Monorea: Ah true. Those two things are indeed, really brave.

@Ixora: Also really?? That's so neat! I JUST got the windmill fixed and got the wind celestial brush! (im 10 hours in rn)

Also there's an alt. to steam ???

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 09:36:39 )
@Howonk: I've just finished the 2nd story arc at around 25~ hours. There's 3 story arcs and I think the windmill is still in the 1st one? I can't remember @.@
I've been playing it on and off but I will def get to finishing it lol.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 09:38:40 )

@Ixora: Oh wow!!!! its a bit longer than I thought it was which is nice !!!!!
and sameee i havent played it for like two days now and i miss it Dx

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 09:47:53 )
@Howonk: I think it's about 36 hours of gameplay :D
How you enjoying it so far?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 10:00:09 )

@Ixora: Oh thats not too bad! A little less than my current danganronpa playthrough.
I'm HEAVILY enjoying! I adore the art style and the characters and story are FANTASTIC! (absolutely ADORED princess fuse, the sparrowclan, and Ume & kokari)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 16:47:11 )
@Howonk: Same! The Okami art style is amazing!
I need a little break before I finish the game tho ; ___ ;

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 11:16:13 )

@Ixora: It is, I adore it a LOT. Its really pleasing to look at and the aesthetic for it is so incredibly good ~
And ive got you xD Im doing that rn with like 3? 4??? different games dfjgjdjfg

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 15:16:58 )

Yeah i usually play three or four different games at a time since if you play one too long you tend to get burned out, especially if you are a completionist. Then some games can be really awful to play for a long time since you have to retry a lot.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 15:49:04 )

@Monorea: Makes sense !!!! I actually just started another game and spent 8+ hours playing it yesterday and I've barely started ugh. Game burnout tends to be really easy for me to do somehow.

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 16:44:31 )

@Howonk: What game is it? And yeah some games are so long in their introduction part. Most jrpgs takes hours if not more to get to the main part of the game! 8+ hours is probably what i usually keeps a session to but spread out between meals and chores.
100% Pool Panic today actually, fairly fun but a but annoying getting all the level trophies especially on hard where you cant remain in one spot for long.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.