Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange ____[s: ohms____ b: orbs]___

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 09:49:26 )

I want to stay and chat but it’s almost 2am. I’m off to bed and I will see you in the morning <3

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 09:57:09 )

@eliechan: thank you for the ohms!

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 10:25:45 )
┏━━━───•

Ahh i d like to buy 500 ohms as well if they are still available :)

•───━━━┛

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 13:40:59 )

@eliechan: I would like to buy 500 ohms if you are still selling

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 18:59:27 )

Girl you so popular!

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 19:31:13 )
@Totalanimefan: lol cuz its ohms sales and karaoke in Japan must have been awesome, I'm not much of a singer but my bestie is (she auditioned for American Idol back in the day even tho she didn't make the cut, they told her she has a good voice but needs to work on her facial expressions). So I'd go karaoke with her whenever she's in town but she does most of the singing lol.

@Q t e a p o n: oh hi Q! lol but uhhh, how much do you want for your orbs?? I think the guide must be off since it has them for 3k.

@bum: sure trade sent!

@Saeyra: oh hi Saeyra, sorry did I have an unfinished trade with you from before? I haven't been online sorry, life has been nuts. But trade sent tho, thanks!

@Raxton: thanks for the trade!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 19:32:26 )

@eliechan: haha sorry I can't remember what we were trading either. It's okay

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 19:37:30 )

@eliechan: This is true. There hasn’t been an Ohms seller in a while.
We have a Japanese karaoke place near by house. I love going with my sister. 3 hours of karaoke was awesome.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 19:43:58 )
@Saeyra: ah well thanks for the trade tho!

@Totalanimefan: lol well I had been wanting to sell ohms, but, life. 3 hrs of karaoke might be voiceless after that lol! If I do 1 song, I'm pooped omg.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 20:27:04 )

@eliechan: Yeah and I didn’t get a break either. I did some songs with my sister and some with my husband. My voice was so done.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 20:54:48 )
@eliechan: might i purchase 100 ohms, please?

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 21:53:20 )
@Zack: thanks for the trade!

@Q t e a p o n: awww too sweet! But lemme pay you at least a bit?? Shinies are worth ittt!

@Totalanimefan: lol but at least you guys had fun! I'm not much fun at karaoke unless its just me+bestie. She'll sing with me the songs I like which are more musicals or Disney lol.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 22:04:37 )
@eliechan: thank you!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 22:48:14 )

@eliechan: Those are fun ones to sing. It’s not often that Japanese songs are available to me, so I for sure since them when I get the chance. I did music from One Piece, artists like FLOW, Namie Amuro, ZARD, Home Made Kazoku. It was a great time.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 23:00:39 )
@Totalanimefan: oh I totally didn't think of that! Were there English subtitles? My Japanese is really bad nowadays. I need to brush up before September omg.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 23:25:55 )

@eliechan: Nope no English, unless the line was English. My sister pulled up the lyrics on her phone. I just read or used my memory. My reading skills really leveled up that night!!

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 23:37:46 )
@Totalanimefan: wooooow I'm so impressed! I've been making excuses about practicing japanese, but mostly when I go to Japan I just point and eat. Throw in a お願いします or 下さい.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 23:55:35 )

@eliechan: I mean that is what Japanese people do a lot.
I like keeping up with my Japanese. It also helps that I have Martin. We make up for each other’s weaknesses.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 00:00:09 )
@Totalanimefan: awww you two are so cute~~~~ are you planning any trips elsewhere tho? Back to visit fam or others?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 00:08:12 )

@eliechan: At the end of July we are going to DC for an anime con/family visit. In Oct we are going to England for a wedding and to see Martin’s family.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.