Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 00:32:45 )

@Shoobadoo: We release new donation items every 1st of the month and new permanent items every 15th of the month. The Plasma Orbs (RIGs) get changed out every three months. So alot of items get added frequently. Here is a link to all past items not available in stores so you can see which ones you like and keep an eye out for them in the exchange forum. Most event items are cheap to buy, and alot of people are selling. :vanora_smile:
If you don't like the selection currently, there is an item suggestion thread here so you can tell us what you want what you really really want. And yeah we are aaaalmost 2 years old I think.

Always ping me please.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 00:36:35 )
I wouldn't consider 26 old in the slightest.

Nice to meet you! I'm also a fan of horror. Are you more into horror movies, books, or video games?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 00:47:37 )
@Hazer:

Oh!
I'm not used to big events held by the staff C: how refreshing!
I look forward to participating when one comes around.

@KairoSama:

I'm that way with things like Ghost Adventures or Documentaries!

Doesn't matter if it's super silly, I def. can't watch them alone! It doesn't help that my boyfriend is away for 15 days... :C

@Saeyra:

THERE'S AN EXCHANGE FORUM?!
Oh, now I'm EXTRA excited!
This is very much like Tinierme.
I was addicted to trading my art for items or items for items

Thank you for the information!
I shouldn't have gotten the Cowboy one :,C I did thinking there were female bits in it--so maybe someone can trade me.

Is there a kind of value/popularity chart?

@Kira:

I'M INTO ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING HORROR!
Though, I'm picky with my books. I prefer supernatural versus Detective-esque titles.
And I really enjoy simple writing, nothing complicated. So I float around the teen section a lot C:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 00:52:54 )
@Hazer:

I assumed it wouldn't be official.
X,D
It's usually the community that creates the value based on popularity/freshness-so it's good!

Thank you for the price chart! I made a forum in hopes of trading mr. cowboy item for something a little more my-kind-of-tasteful.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 01:10:01 )
@Shoobadoo: Nice! Do you have any books to recommend? I can always recommend some horror games if you like but you might have played them already.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 01:15:05 )
@Kira:

Sure!
I really recommend How to Hang a Witch.
I like how it's written C: and it's involving the town of Salem.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 01:29:27 )
@Hazer:

Completely understandable!
This place is still new and fresh-i'm sure y'all are eager to get a lot of things done!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 01:32:56 )
@Hazer:

SO DOPE!

Now that I feel a lot more apart of this community-I'm excited to see what happens when I stick around.
I think it's about time I gave Gaia the boot... they've been going hopelessly nowhere with their progress. :C

It makes me the sad.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 02:00:18 )

@Shoobadoo: aw rip >~< id watch them with u if i could heh
ive found that if i listen to horror stories while playing sims, the sims music makes them sound pretty happy and its kinda funny hehe

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 02:26:30 )

@Shoobadoo: Yes! The ending was pretty bad. :c The rest of the show was enjoyable though. I loved all of the ghost easter eggs and stuff. The scenes when they're kids were really well done too.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 02:55:38 )
@Shoobadoo: Thank you for the recommendation! By Adriana Mather?

The Suffering: This was my first horror game and it will always be my nostalgic favorite. It takes place on a prison island and spooky stuff happens.

Cry of Fear:

"You play as a young man desperately searching for answers in the cold Scandinavian night, finding his way through the city as he slowly descends into madness. With a strong emphasis on cinematic experience, immersion and lateral thinking, players will be taken on a nightmare rollercoaster-ride through the grim streets of Fäversholm and beyond. Not everything is as it seems..."

It's been a while since I've played but I had a lot of fun streaming it for a friend.

F.E.A.R. Series:

"The game's story revolves around a supernatural phenomenon, which F.E.A.R.—a fictional special forces team—is called to contain. The player assumes the role of F.E.A.R.'s Point Man, who possesses superhuman reflexes, and must uncover the secrets of a paranormal menace in the form of a little girl."

I haven't played this series yet but I've watched playthroughs and I'd love to get my hands on the games.

The Forest:

I Just finished this one a few days ago with my partner and I really liked it. You're surviving on an island and there are cannibals who want to eat your face. There is story if you choose to seek it out but you don't have to if you're just there for the survival/gathering aspect. You can even play on peaceful mode if you want to.

---

Those are just a few that immediately come to mind. If you ever want more let me know!

[Quests][Store]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 04:27:38 )
@Shoobadoo: Welcome! I’m newish as well.
I was worried about the age difference too, but it looks like everyone is either super mature or within the same age range. If it makes you feel better, I’m a little older than you.
Btw, I love horror games. I like horror movies too, but I prefer the ones without excessive gore.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 04:40:27 )
Hazer:
@Shoobadoo: There is one coming up as the summer event.
The event items...from what I've seen... are going to be very popular. XD
Also, there is a user ran exchange guide HERE.
Please note that it's not official though.
Now I'm so excited for the new event items. I hope that we don't have to wait long for an event. ^^

Also Shoo, this is Total's mule. I sent you a request from this account. I meant to send it from my main haha

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 21:23:09 )
@Hazer:

Oh, Sweet!
It looks like it's coming along very smoothly.
The features are exactly what I expect them to be like C:

I can't wait to be able to save outfits. That's a huge feature for me!

As for Gaia?
Yea--no. People there told me that Lanzer left, had an evil money hungry guy take his place, came back, and is trying to make Gaia better.

There's LITERALLY no point in stay at a toxic website where I feel less than welcome.

@KairoSama:

Awe!
We'd be INSTANT real-life friends, my dude.
( nwn )
HAHA! I used to play SIMS all the time back in the day. SO many RP opportunities.

@Lufi:

I WAS REALLY HOPING they'd incoorperate the ghosts more into the story--not just the one girl.
THE KIDS WERE AWESOME. Even the death scene with the little girl... had me in TEARS.
I hear they're making another season though? I wonder how that's going to work.

@Tsundererra:

I actually stumbled upon your welcome page!
Thanks for leaving this comment on mine C: you beat me to it!

DUDE!
I wasn't expecting the maturity-and the love for horror here! This pleases me. >:3
You and I are similar then-I can't stand gore..
One time my family decided to watch Zombieland while eating chinese food.

NOT A GOOD IDEA.

While the zombies were eating the insides of people-It looked like I totally transformed while trying to chew through my Sweet and Sour pork. COMPLETELY lost my appetite after that.

@Kira:

Yep! That's the one!
Those sound amazing! Are they all on steam? I prefer console games, as my laptop doesn't load things very well.
But I'd love to try at least one of them out, if that's the case!

@TAF:

That's alright ( =w= ) it's nice to have friends either way.
Thanks for the request!
I've been digging our conversations.

@Bioshock:

It's always nice to meet new people.
Welcome to my humble forum!
( nwn )v
I've been told both Stardew valley and Portia are really good games to get into!
Anything that gives me the good ol' Harvest Moon It's a Wonderful Life Dejavu.

Thanks for the compliment!
I love bright colors, and started out trying to make my avi look as close to myself as possible-blue hair and such.
Now that I have a little more of an inventory, I added a lot to it ( nwn ) and it's kind of become my style.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 00:11:37 )

@Shoobadoo: hey, who says we cant be instant friends here?
sims is still fun! i mostly play 4 but i recently got 3 and i LOVE the colour wheel, i can go full emo B)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 22:11:01 )
@Shoobadoo: I got all the warm welcomes, and I figured it’s my time to join the welcoming crew.

It looks like we’re going to fit in here just fine. I hope the community keeps up the friendliness as it continues to grow.

I had a similar experience as you, but with a different zombie movie. I was eating buffalo wings while watching Dawn of the Dead (the 2000s remake one). I try to stick to popcorn or similar food as my movie snack now.

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 06:04:13 )
@Shoobadoo: Thanks! <3 I’m always happy to chat with people on Voltra. It’s my favorite pastime.
Totalanimefan’s mule.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 19:35:24 )
@KairoSama:

SIMS is still pretty huge, right?
How much is it for those games?
And what one in particular is your favorite C:

@Tsundererra:

Being here absolutely warms my fluffy heart.

Oh shoot--buffalo wings always sounds like a good idea until it isn't.

Fatty foods like that make my tummy heart ( i w i ) I can never finish them.

@TAf:

Having a passion for something really makes a difference of the day C:
I feel the same exact way.
It's refreshing to connect and relate to people who want to do the same.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 23:51:40 )

@Shoobadoo: yeah sims 4 actually got a new expansion pack like 2 days ago!
currently i'd say either sims 2 or 3 is my favourite, although i LOVE the custom content that 4 gets~
i think i prefer 3's CAS bc of the colour wheel though uwu

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.