Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Come Along...

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 01:27:04 )
...Meet another newbie! This newbie right here has not introduced herself since she joined. Why you ask? Mainly, she forgot about Voltra cause of real life drama and other things. (should probably read this in an announcer voice) Which she apologizes for! However, she remembered to bookmark this neat place so she could always return. So, kudos to her!

Now. Must warn you about Asahi. She is weird, sarcastic, and will nerd out of certain things. Like anything Marvel related, animal related, her favorite video games, and so on. You get the idea! Plus, she is into anime...so that probably doesn't help..much. Anywho, she would like to list a few of the things she enjoys. Which I bet some would find annoying...like this intro!

Anime
Poetry
Writing
Animals
Marvel
Some of the DC television shows

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 01:29:19 )
Welcome to Voltra! Everyone here is really nice, so I hope you enjoy it! Check your trades, I'm sending you something.

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 01:31:19 )
Welcome to Voltra! I'm new too and can definitely say the community around here is beyond friendly.
So Marvel huh? <wink wonk> Who's your favorite?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 02:09:41 )
@Queen of Trash:
O.O I was not expecting that. Thank you for the warm welcome and the gift! ^.^

@icarus:
Thankie, and welcome to Voltra too. xD
I have so many! If I had to choose...Gambit. Otherwise, it would be Wolverine, Storm, Deadpool, Dark Phoenix, Dr. Strange. The list can go on! I'm horrible, right? ^.^ Who's your favorite?

@Bioshock:
Thank you.
Erm, role play mostly like DMC series or Fable series. Though, I do like first shooters too. Just depends on the mood I'm in. I've been into Diablo lately. Broke the game by making a bubble time wizard. Apparently, you're not suppose to do that. My weapon damage kept getting rest...which was mean of Blizzard.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 02:12:04 )
@Asahi: no problem. <3 I hope you enjoy your time here!
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 02:15:30 )
@Queen of Trash:
Thank you!! I don't know what else to say. But, if everyone is as sweet as you. I'm sure I will.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 03:58:17 )

@Asahi: Hi welcome to Voltra! When did you join?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 04:11:55 )
@Totalanimefan:
May 26 of this year.
Erm, I got out of the hospital around the end of April and, I had to go through some psychical therapy. Before I could get on my feet or really do anything. Cause, I was depressed about stuff I could not control. Then on one of my day of rest. I decided to on Google for things to do. Found this lovely place and joined. Now, that I'm in a better place of mind among other things. I went looking into my bookmarks (I have a
lot by the way O.O ) and here I am...again.

Probably more back story than you wanted...heheee...sorry..

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 05:40:56 )
Welcome

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 05:55:50 )
Hello new friend!
I sell comics and I'm learning and re-learning a lot of Marvel related stuff. (There are way too many Spider-persons and Hulks, for one... ) We should trade knowledge some time.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 06:14:44 )
@asahi: Hey! Welcome~
I saw on another thread that you like Fairy Tail.
I didn't know if it was open for posting yet. XD
I'm rewatching it right now. I watched it years ago and forgot where I was/they've added a lot more and wanted to take the opportunity to get my husband hooked too. I was successful. XD

What else do you like to watch?

Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 08:24:34 )

@Asahi: no that’s good. It makes you a good poster. Better than just writing may 25th.
(Which is my sisters bday)
I hope you are doing well.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 19:37:58 )
Welcome Welcome!
Fav animal?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 02:39:34 )
@GalacticGoudvis:
Thank you. ^.^

@Glume:
You sell comics. Cool! Which one's are you favorite?
Erm, about trading knowledge. I only know the stuff from cartoons/television shows. I have never had the pleasure of reading a comic. It's actually on my list of things to do when we get a decent comic book store around here.

@Mousy:
^.^ Love Fairy Tail! My husband got me hooked on it. Then we kind of had to stop watching it for a bit. Cause, our youngest was starting to say "Aye" every other sentence. 0.0 Hehee. Got to love Happy.

As for others. Umm, Naruto Shippūden (finished it), RWBY (have watched a few episodes), Attack on Titan (haven't finished), Psycho-Pass (finished), Bleach (though it was done, nope), Cowboy Bebop (finished), HunterXHunter (not done with), Sword Art Online (done with). The list goes on! First anime I ever watched was Lady Death. xD It opened the world of anime to me.

@Totalanimefan:
Thank you. And, yes. I'm a bit better now. Still having to deal with somethings. Hopefully, not for long though.

@Robyn:
Thank you.
Oh..umm..Wolf! Yeah. Well, here is the thing. I like many animals and they are all different and unique. So, favorite would have to be, Wolf, Fox, Fennec Fox, Raven, Crow, Bush Baby, Fox Bat, Dragonfly, Cheetah, Egyptian Mau, Horse, the list is very long. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 05:25:28 )

@Asahi: Welcome back to Voltra! I hope you find the time to hang out with us! c:

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 07:10:05 )

@Asahi: Is your foot better?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 09:23:41 )
@Asahi: Omds, yes you like animals! My favs a flying squirrel and panther!

Just chillin'

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 14:46:02 )
@Asahi: I'm into a lot of indy stuff right now. One of my newer favorites is Punk Mambo, by Valiant (which was created by a former marvel editor in chief). Perhaps what you need to do is find a comic store that will ship comics to you. My store does that, so it doesn't seem too out of the realm of possibility. I love comics because my narcolepsy prevents me from enjoying longer, plainer literature. Short and vibrantly colored seems to be perfect for me.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.