Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee afternoon ladies and gents!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 20:07:28 )
@icarus: you totally should. I have socks that are stripped knee socks with lions on them and then the word Pride in rainbow.

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 20:10:37 )
@Queen of Trash: Those sound amazing? Those are the kind of socks I need, but I'm still pretty content with mine. They have little kitty paws on them.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 20:11:43 )
@icarus: my mother in law got them for me. I have no idea where she found them but I love them.

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 20:16:07 )
@Queen of Trash: Well she has fantastic taste in socks.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 20:17:29 )
@icarus: she knew I'd love them.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 21:12:19 )
Welcome ^u^

Just chillin'

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 21:14:50 )
@Robyn: Thank you very much! 💕
Loving the pride avatar, by the way.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 22:02:58 )
    Welcome to Voltra :frizz-celebrate:

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 22:16:39 )
@sunny: thank you very much! happy to be here.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 23:36:59 )

@icarus:

Are you me? I'm the same. I love anime (duh) and I love Nintendo games but I love Pokemon the most.
Also nice avatar!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 23:38:33 )
Welcome to Voltra!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 23:59:47 )
@Totalanimefan:

I've only recently really let myself get back into anime and just, whew. Between the Fruits Basket reboot and Demon Slayer? My emotions are a bit all over the place. And I am so weak for Nintendo??? Like, for me it's all about Pokemon and Animal Crossing.

And thanks! <3

@LordLucre: Thank you so much!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 00:08:16 )

@icarus: AAAHHHH Fruits Basket I freaking love that show. I have the original, but I think that this one is going to be better, and I know that it's going to be the full story. I read Fruits Basket a few years ago and the story is WOW! (I also love the end theme). I'm also watching We Never Learn and One Piece <3
From other seasons I'm watching Golden Kamui (Which I think you would like) and Gintama to name a few.
I'm so excited for AC and Pokemon. The Pokemon direct is this week! As for AC, we will for sure see that at E3, when do you think AC is coming out?

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 00:37:32 )
@Totalanimefan: IT'S. SO. GOOD. I never watched the original when I was younger so I am going absolutely blind in this watch and I just... AH. I've never actually heard of We Never Learn but One Piece? Truly iconic. And you know, you're not the first person to recommend Golden Kamui to me! I've been meaning to give it a shot but still have yet to.

And oh, you know I'm going to be tuning into Pokemon Direct this week. I'm. So. Excited. For Pokemon Sword and Shield. And I don't really know? They have some big names they're dropping this upcoming year so I'm kinda curious to see where AC falls in it...

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 01:01:54 )
@icarus:
Heya! i hope youre enjoying the site! Feel free to talk to us if you have some questions.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 01:06:21 )

@icarus: Fruits Basket is soo good. I look forward to it every Friday. We Never Learn is a harem from Shonen Jump. It's funny and kinda makes fun of harems too.
One Piece is <333 It's my favorite series. Do you have a favorite straw hat?
We need to know more about the new games! As for AC. I thought that it would come out this holiday season, but I feel like since they haven't shown us anything that it won't be coming out this soon.

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 01:11:26 )
@Kairu: I am! And will do.

@Totalanimefan: It took me by a surprise, honestly. Tohru is so ridiculously pure? Protect her. And that sounds like fun, honestly.

I will proclaim my love for Sanji to the high heavens without even a little bit of shame any day of the week.

I feel like AC might come out next spring season, maybe? If even that.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 02:12:05 )

@icarus: Yes Protec!
Who do you think she should end up with and why?
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE SANJI! What are some of your favorite things about him? look at my profile
Yeah I'm thinking Spring 2020 at the earliest.

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 18:01:48 )
@Totalanimefan: I just? I don't know yet! It's such a hard choice right now. ;w; I'm trying to keep my redhead bias out of this dangit.

And I mean, I'd probably say his personality? He absolutely amused the heck out of me and grew on me pretty quickly.

That was my guess! If not, then fall 2020. I don't see it being among the immediate holiday releases or the summer releases...

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 18:27:12 )

@icarus: I can’t say who I like better because I know the ending lol Kyo is a great character.

I love his personality too. So many people see him as just the funny character that cooks and like women but he’s so much more than that. He’s compassionate, empathetic, straightforward, strategic, humble, etc. He has a lot of goals and he has gone through a lot of hardship too.

Great minds think a like. I hope it comes out in Spring 2020.
Also have you ever played a Rune Factory game?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.