Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts No Frens Club

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 04:55:01 )

What is this fren thing you speak of?

Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 05:03:50 )
@Sleepi: Yeee, get 'em!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 06:00:26 )
Hi, I'm also not the best at making friends. Much of my childhood was spent at home (homeschooled at 5th grade), college has been a bit rough LOL. I did manage to make friends online along the way though, we play games together sometimes so it's really nice. I'd totally be down for a game night! :vanora_smile:

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 16:48:23 )
You're all a mood.

@grookey: Ey, is your name's a Pokemon reference?

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 16:55:25 )
Sleepi:

Dislikes
MY JOB pls kill me

I love you already.

[Quests][Store]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 19:07:01 )
@Glide: Haha yes, it is. :vanora_smirk:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 19:33:26 )
@Sleepi: *raises hand*
I WILL BE DIS FREN

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 21:01:38 )
@Grookey: I'm not ready for Gen 8; I haven't even finished Ultra Moon yet.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 21:15:52 )
I'll totally be your friend.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 00:23:43 )
@Vermii: I have a few decent old-ish items sitting around my inventory, so when I find an avi that I'm like, suuuuper happy with, I'll definitely throw some stuff @ you :o
I'm glad to hear the site is still active at least :) I think I'd be a little sad if it still wasn't doing too hot.
I *try* not to get BK too often, but at one point it was a twice a week thing since it's so close ;( but ye, I can relate on the broke part lmaoo
Sapherna is my No. 1 for sure, but Chibi-Kingdom is a TinierMe clone run by two brothers. The art has a lot of room for improvement, but consistent updates, a lack of bugs, and a friendly community keep me there :) Voltra and Saph definitely prettier looking though!

@Alexis: Me too :o I've been thinking about working on little aesthetic pixel landscapes, but I find myself getting distracted too easily.
Did you make the little instant photo thingy? It's super fkin cute!

@Ixora: Yess it does!! I'd love to organize a few with you guys! so if anyone reads this part, I'm open to suggestions!
How are you today?

@octology: Ahhhh good ♥ Once I find a voltie style to stick to, I'll make sure to commission you ;o

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 00:34:53 )
@Little Crane: That's a good question ;o
I think it's like, people you hang out with and spend time with and stuff.
You ain't never had a fren like meee

@LordLucre: I'll try :o It's still hard for me to be active on here, but I'm sure I'll get em eventually
I was originally going to respond with a gif from Gravity Falls but the only one I found was this and I don't think it fit the tone well

@Grookey: oof, I can't imagine :( I can relate a bit though. Online friends are sometimes the best though! Not to discredit irl friends, but you're more apt to have more in common with people you meet online doing the things you love :) and if your irl friends fall into that category, even better!! I'm totally down for a game night! Any suggestions? :o

@Glide: I'll take that as a good thing ;o How's your day going, stranger?

@Kira: LMAOO I totally forgot I even had anything on my profile.
Surprisingly still holds up, even one year later.
Whatchu up to on this fine day?

@Kozi: :oo Hiii new fren! How's it going? Up to anything? :o

@Queen of Trash: I fkin love your username lmao
very relatable
You up to anything fun atm? :o

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 00:36:57 )
@Sleepi: It's alright. Sometimes I have a tendency to lurk on here and not really chat with anyone.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 00:39:52 )
@LordLucre: Ditto. That's all I did when I first joined, despite knowing a handful of members already.
You up to anything exciting?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 00:47:56 )
@Sleepi: Just waiting a bit before heading out to buy some gelato. Have a bit of a sweet tooth. Might play some games later. Not sure what though.

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 03:48:54 )

@Sleepi: I did, and ty x)! What kind of landscapes were you thinking of? I really want to make an underwater sunken ship kind of piece but I'm rather new to pixel art so I'm just experimenting at the moment to get a better feel of it.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 04:12:39 )
@LordLucre: Gelato sounds amaaaazing right now. What flavor(s) did you get? What games sound fun to you?

@Alexis: aaaa I love it! I was thinking more campground-ish stuff, maybe a beach or two. A sunken ship would be too darn cool! If you go through with it, please show me! Also, for being new at it, you're doing really well so far!

Update guyssss--- minutes after my last reply, I took in a malnourished black kitten and I'm now fostering her!♥
Call me ping me if you wanna reach me

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 04:17:56 )
@Sleepi: I got caramel cookie crunch! It was really good. Went back to Final Fantasy XII for the Switch since I never got to finish it way back then. I was preparing to hunt down the final mark and my brother lent the game to a friend. Never brought it back.

And best of luck with the kitten! I hope she'll be alright.
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 04:20:07 )
@Glide: Lol, I didn't buy Ultra Sun. There were other games I wanted more, so I'll just get it if I see it in a pawn shop somewhere, or something.

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 04:24:09 )

@Sleepi: ohhh I'll totally ping you when I get to posting it one day ^^.
Oh and omg what name are you going to give the kitten??

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 04:36:31 )
@Sleepi: I don't feel lonely too often, but there are times when I'm at the college wishing I had somebody to talk to. A lot of anti-social people/cliques there lol, can't blame them though. I also can be pretty anti-social. I have one IRL friend, but he's so busy with work/school.. I've tried to schedule meet-ups but he has had to cancel every time. The group of online friends I made I've known for like.. 7+ years, and am currently in a long-distance relationship! Almost 3 years, going strong now. So it's really not so bad, I just want to hang out with a group of friends every now and then, you know? Most of us have met-up with each other now though.

Regarding game night, tbh.. I'm open to a lot of things. I have a switch, if you've got smash bros/mario kart/splatoon, a bunch of PC games too. Like.. Monster Hunter World, Rainbow Six Siege, MORDHAU, Terraria, Stardew Valley... Free to play games are cool too! It'd probably be easier if you suggested games, LOL.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.