Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 07:40:20 )
Blegh

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 10:10:38 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: I'm really hoping I can figure this out soon and be on the road to feeling better. Even if it's something I have to deal with for the rest of my life I just need to know what it is. I'm so tired of feeling this way.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 10:21:03 )
X X X

@nyreen: Physical pain can, next to mess with your mental health, make you very tired. When you're tired, focusing can be harder than normal.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 14:02:07 )
I'd suggest googling your symptoms, but then its tell you some crazy random thing
Good luck finding the source of the problem!

Just chillin'

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 18:08:42 )

Have you not been eating well lately?
Stomach flora can really help your mental health, ultimately helping your physical illness as well...

I find the moment I start eating chocolate/take out food, BREAD, etc I get headaches, my skin is itchy, I’m not in a general good mood, a mild back pain, and so so tired.

Food obviously doesn’t clear any mental illnesses but it sure does help a lot.
Beef and greens, even light exercise for like 3 days I swear to god will change how you feel, it’s incredible.

I really hope you are able to get to the root of your issue, it can be exhausting.. :(

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 18:35:22 )
@Robyn: I avoid googling anything bc then I just stress myself out thinking about what ifs. I defs have anxiety and depression,y doc thinks my depression comes from my anxiety but tbh I feel depressed even when I'm not anxious so. Not sure. Figuring it out.

@Tuijp: yeah for sure. I can't focus on anything and a lot of stuff feels really draining.

@Peachy: I've defs been neglecting myself food wise and I just realized that idk when to last drank water. I'm honestly the worst I've been in years, it's been a bad 2 months.
call me grem
they/them

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 19:41:31 )

@nyreen: sometimes we get really low, and that’s ok because we can always go up from there.

I would suggest a little routine and some good food

Also definitely seek help if you feel you need too.

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/20 10:44:28 )
X X X

@nyreen: best thing to do is to eat healthy, go for walks (that is easy on your body, helps your muscles and is good for you) and take enough rest when needed

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.