Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Summer-HERE I COME~

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 04:18:24 )
The worst, most stressful part of my year is finally over! I have felt like a zombie for the past month and a half and can finally breathe easy again!

I am so ready for summer. XD I only have 9.5 more work days until I'm free! until August that is...

What are your summer plans?
If you have a job that doesn't have the same breaks as mine, what do you plan on doing with your longer, warmer days off?

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 04:24:18 )
I hope you enjoy your vacation! I actually start attending class in June, but I'm excited about it.

[Quests][Store]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 04:37:05 )
@kira: That is really exciting! If I could just be a full-time student for the rest of my life, I'd be happy.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 09:49:14 )
X X X

*throws sock at @Mousy: *

In a week, I will get some more money and I can spend it on whatever I want (officially, it's holiday money, but I'm not going on a holiday).
I'm going to get myself a mountain bike. The bicycle I have now is old (I have for 10 years now and it wasn't new when I got it). It needs some repairs to survive the summer and that will cost me more than a new bicycle.

Voltie — Derpy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 14:47:44 )
I don’t have summer breaks in my job. But every day I have off I will probably be spending at the pool in our new apartment complex when we move in. I wanna work on getting into shape and losing some weight so maybe spending time at the pool and fitness center will be good for that.

Just gotta get past the end of June.. turn in the keys to the old place and HOPEFULLY be done.. LOL
Artemis is my main

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 14:51:39 )
-hisses at summer heat- Still have my writing class every Wednesday, which should finish in July or so. Not sure what else I'll be doing either.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.