Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Which Anime Character You Hate?

Voltie — Anything Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 14:46:31 )
Mine would be Sakur, from Naruto. Because she ruins the story line when it's leading up to the good part. But, I know it wouldn't be a good anime if there were no problems. But, I just hate seeing her and her personality most of all.

Voltie — Anything Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 14:47:03 )
Sakura* <u>

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 15:03:51 )
Natsuki Subaru from Re:Zero,

biggest idiot MC in an anime I've ever experienced.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 15:45:38 )

I don't watch a lot of anime these days.
I remember when i was a kidlin that i used to hate Kikyo from Inu-Yasha with a passion.

The most recent character i can think of is Akko from Little Witch Academia. I have a love hate relationship with her. She'd get on my nerves when she was being her stubborn, inconsiderate self. Especially in one of the OVAs. Overall, she's a cute litrle bb so i can't say that i really hate her.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 15:45:57 )
Not necessarily hate... but I'm not big on characters that heavily fit anime tropes or highlight issues that I have with anime or otaku culture in general.

[Quests][Store]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 19:34:07 )
@dezorbo: OMG I agree with you. I feel so sad for Rem for falling for this stupid MC

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 21:37:26 )

I don’t really like the useless characters that end up getting what they want. Not like Sakura. I’m talking more unless then that like the lead protagonist of a Harem anime (although not all are useless) or the main girl from Pet Girl of Sakura-sou.
Sakura at least has dreams and goals and works towards them.
Some of these characters can’t even hold a conversation.

I also don’t like pudding from One Piece. It’s the only girl that I’ve never like paired with Sanji. Give me SanjixNami or SanjixViola.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Anything Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 02:01:56 )
Every single character in School days is the absolute worst to me I hated all of them LOL.
Also Most main characters bother me just because of how bland and normal they are. Side characters are always more interesting to me Imo anyway.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 02:06:04 )
Kirito from SAO

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.