Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Devil May Cry 5

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/9 13:14:19 )
yooooooo

ya girl's bf got it delievered to me this morning (fri morning) and i'm so happy.

i finally got to start playing around 12AM and it's almost everything i could ever want

the whole crew is in it (tho i haven't seen lucia yet if they're going to acknowledge #2 at all ahaha) including a few new characters. i don't love the new two tbh, but we'll see where this goes. I'm only on mission 4, there is still time
my fave is in it

but i'm worried because the whole crew is in it AND they're making tons of callbacks to the other games. it really feels like a final hurrah and i'm going to be devastated if it is the final game tbh
; o ;

the soundtrack is also very different than the other games. 1-3 and the reboot all had a very industrial rock/metal hype music type sound, this one feels more angsty rock??

discuss
i'm a rascally rabbit
rap game bugs bunny

horsey facey

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/9 14:17:28 )

@chouchou: don’t make the devil cry!

And, since this is about a game, I shall move it to the games forum

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 04:13:59 )
I bought the original trilogy when they put it in a boxed set but I never did play them. I didn't know they were set to rock music. That sounds awesome! The new game looks fantastic. Hope you're enjoying! Eventually I want to get it, but I want to play them in order.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.