Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Fart Stories Here.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 00:10:07 )
Listen, I don't usually post about stuff like farts, but I have GOT to share a story from today.

I was sitting at my desk when I heard this odd squeaking sound.
Think- squeaky wheel or that noise when you let air out of a balloon, but you hold the top in a really thin line.
I'm looking around, trying to locate the source, when another person locks eyes with me.
The noise is still continuing and this person is staring straight into my soul.
At this point it is slowly dawning on me that this is a fart.
He is still staring straight at me and it ends in an even higher note than before.

I don't know what to do and it's so awkward, so I just pretend it never happened.

But
It
Did.

It happened.

A person let out the longest, squeakiest fart I've ever heard all while staring me dead in the face.

Also,
When I was a kid, I couldn't say dirty words like FART. Good girls say "toot."

Anyway, Post your stories about farts here.
If you smelt it, you dealt it.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 00:20:04 )

my boyfriend is somehow mortified by the idea of farts. I guess he was never a little boy laughing at fart jokes
but one time, one of the only times ive herd him fart was 7 am, he was getting ready for work in our master bathroom. I didnt have to work so her thought i was asleep. So he goes into the bathroom and just rips.
For like 5 min. Just loud and long.
After his shower he comes out and sees im wide awake. Asks how long ive been awake and all i say is "the whole time"
He was mortified and just left for work.
Hes less weird about farts now but still wont fart in front of anyone

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 00:43:08 )
@lilypoo: I'm so glad it wasn't me! I was just in shock. I gave it a few minutes and then went next-door to tell my coworker and we laughed so hard I almost peed.
There have been times that my hubs has slept on the couch, but I mean... He knew better than to feed me Alfredo. He had it coming. He's the only one to blame in that situation. This is coming from someone who is in denial of her lactose intolerance.

Also, Fan farts are hilarious. Every single time.

@thrills: I'm dying!! I seriously cracked up at that story and imagining the entire situation. He just saves em all up for one go, doesn't he?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 01:08:40 )
AHAHAHAHAHA
This reminds me... of doing barbell squats at the gym. One time it's happened a few times now, I increased the load and asked someone to spot me just in case.
On like the 10th rep, I couldn't get up but kept trying but I kept feeling like I needed to fart - and I did and got up the squat XD

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 01:15:57 )
I woulda cracked up so hard lmfao

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 01:18:21 )

I knew someone who had ones that reeked so badly, every time he farted, the classroom needed to be evacuated. Twas bad.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 01:51:52 )
@ixora: It was holding you down! Let it go, Let it go!

@Vladimir: I feel like your little creatures multiply every time I see you. XD I had to save it until I left the room.

@little crane: That sounds awful! Were they adequately embarrassed or did they think it was funny?
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 01:57:33 )

@Mousy: They did not care.

Item QuestHangoutSales

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 04:48:43 )
Haha, they do. ;)
I have the worst poker face . Whenever I hear someone fart i have no idea why, but I just start laughing hard. it's terrible sometimes xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.